WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

While I always have my camera with me..I have taken pictures on my cell phone to use as different disney backgrounds. :D
:lol:

I'm not talking about that kinda stuff...I understand wanting backgrounds. I'm talking about people who only use their cell phones to take all their vacation pics just b/c there's a "camera" attached to it.

hrcollectibles

OMG!!! I know!!! I totally don't understand people anymore. It's like, these are your memories right here? On a cell phone? That probably doesn't take anything even halfway decent?!!! :eek:

I take both my camera and camera phone. I took a picture of space ship earth and use it as my backdrop on my phone

cooleo

Nice photo. It's hard to get a good shot at Sci -Fi. So dark. Well done!

Glad you like it, here's another for you.....

DSC02863.jpg

Great picture...those front row seats paid off!

Yes they did! Only sometimes it will also get you wet!!! :hammer: :lol:

AMEN! It's amazing how little people understand about taking pictures. My biggest pet peeve is seeing people take pictures of the castle (or whatever) with their cell phones. You go to WDW, and you don't bring a camera?!?!

The one time (And Only) that I was at WDW without a camera was in 2006 when my camera broke the day we arrived. I quickly made use of the Photopass Photographers & purchased disposable cameras for the few shots I wanted to get myself.

Is that a camera poking out of the top left for watching riders on the coaster??? :shrug:

I Love this perspective KeeKee!!! The driver looks so serious. :D

i just love the detail on this.......

I also don't think i ever noticed the hidden mickey on the top of the hippo's head before!

FamilyDisneyJune2007142.jpg

Great find! I've never noticed that either. Now I will be looking all over the Tree of Life for Hidden Mickeys.

Great Pic!!!

k.hunter30

I take both my camera and camera phone. I took a picture of space ship earth and use it as my backdrop on my phone
I did the same, though with the Castle. I'm sure most people who are using a camera phone are doing it for that reason or to quickly send a photo to someone back home. I doubt they are relying on it as their primary camera. (They must at least have a disposable! :lol:)

nibblesandbits

I did the same, though with the Castle. I'm sure most people who are using a camera phone are doing it for that reason or to quickly send a photo to someone back home. I doubt they are relying on it as their primary camera. (They must at least have a disposable! :lol:)
I think you'd be surprised. I see it all the time...people taking pics with their cells...and not just for backgrounds. This is their only camera. And this is in my real life. Not at Disney.

I'm sure some people who are down there all time can attest to the fact that a lot of people use only their cells for photo opps.

k.hunter30

I think you'd be surprised. I see it all the time...people taking pics with their cells...and not just for backgrounds. This is their only camera. And this is in my real life. Not at Disney.

I'm sure some people who are down there all time can attest to the fact that a lot of people use only their cells for photo opps.
I don't know how you would be able to tell what their reasoning behind taking a pic with a camera phone would be. :shrug: And in a tourist spot such as Disney, I would venture to guess they're using them for the reasons stated previously. Just my thinking Nibbs. :shrug:

WDWFigment

My 'multi-quote' clicks cleared out for some reason, so I'll try to remember everything...

KeeKee: awesome safari picture.

Cooleo: despite all the bad things I've heard about SciFi (although I recall it being good...the last time I ate there around age 8), your pictures have me thinking that I may try to dine there on our next trip. Mostly so I can get good pictures, too. (I can't think of another WDW restaurant that would look as good with a tripod and long exposure pictures...maybe Mexico's?)

cell-phone defenders: setting a new background picture is one thing, using it as your sole camera is totally another. It's true that I have no way of knowing which is the case, but Gorjus previously suggested people decline photopass cards because they got pictures with their phones. Oh, and it's not my "biggest" pet peeve. I was exaggerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom