Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
IMG_0290.JPG

mouselvrmom

love the sir mickey's, spectorpluto!

And, KeeKee, that safari one is AMAZING!! What an awesome perspective to catch the driver's face like that! :sohappy:

828tnt

i just love the detail on this.......

i also don't think i ever noticed the hidden mickey on the top of the hippo's head before!

FamilyDisneyJune2007142.jpg

nibblesandbits

WDWFigment said:
AMEN! It's amazing how little people understand about taking pictures. My biggest pet peeve is seeing people take pictures of the castle (or whatever) with their cell phones. You go to WDW, and you don't bring a camera?!?!

OMG!!! I know!!! I totally don't understand people anymore. It's like, these are your memories right here? On a cell phone? That probably doesn't take anything even halfway decent?!!! :eek:

sandicinderelli

OMG!!! I know!!! I totally don't understand people anymore. It's like, these are your memories right here? On a cell phone? That probably doesn't take anything even halfway decent?!!! :eek:

Yup. During my last trip in March, my camera battery went low, so I decided to use my cell phone to take pics of Wishes. Bad idea - they didn't come out so great!

Here's my offering for today:

MickeyMinnieatpinstore-1.jpg

ChuckElias

My biggest pet peeve is seeing people take pictures of the castle (or whatever) with their cell phones.
Really? That's your biggest pet peeve? I can think of about 1,000 things that bother me more at WDW than a person's choice of photographic equipment (or lack thereof).

I know you're just making a point, but it's not really a "peeve", is it?

Cynderella

While I always have my camera with me..I have taken pictures on my cell phone to use as different disney backgrounds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom