WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Flower'sChild

PortOrleansChristmas2007RiverSide14.jpg

Nicole220

Disneyfalcon, another great picture!

The only Giselle meet and greet at the moment.
Taken at the Enchanted Experience at the El Capitan Theater in L.A

DSC00204.jpg

Flower'sChild

Since the New Year is coming, I thought this would be the perfect time to post photos of the Mice holding clocks :king:

Here is a picture of Perla mouse holding a clock :wave:

NewYearsEvePhotos013.jpg

Gorjus

When is Cinderella ever going to learn that as wonderful as Prince Charming is at so many things, you really can't trust him to make english muffins in the morning. I always tell her: You have a restaurant downstairs. Just send the servers up with something for the Prince when you have to head off to work early in the morning. The smell of smoke from a toaster burning an english muffin is so hard to get out of the castle walls. Then there is the whole microwave popcorn issue....we won't go there...bad memories.:animwink::p

The only Giselle meet and greet at the moment.
Taken at the Enchanted Experience at the El Capitan Theater in L.A

DSC00204.jpg

Are they doing Giselle meet and greets in Disneyland? Is El Capitan Theater in Disneyland? Very cool. So I have a question...Where do you put the child? That dress is so darn big that Giselle couldn't give a hug if she wanted to.:lol: Heck, she'll be lucky to grab an autograph book from a child.:lol:

kcw

Are they doing Giselle meet and greets in Disneyland? Is El Capitan Theater in Disneyland? Very cool. So I have a question...Where do you put the child? That dress is so darn big that Giselle couldn't give a hug if she wanted to.:lol: Heck, she'll be lucky to grab an autograph book from a child.:lol:

nope, no M&Gs in Disneyland yet, the El Capitan is on Hollywood Blvd. in Los Angeles- it must have been a special event for the movie

Nicole220

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/el_capitan/

It was hard getting in close for the picture. Her dress is huge! :lol: Everyone stood at the edge of her dress. You don't get as close as the other characters, but the picture still turns out nice.

Thankfully, no autograph books this time. Each princess (all of them were there the entire time) got to spend a lot of time with each person.

My picture for the day. From the same event:
DSC00211.jpg

This little girl was so cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom