WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

C.M.O

DSC_0442.jpg

S. Paridon

I know that this is WDW but does anyone have any pics of BTMRR in Disneyland? I am taking my wife there after her graduation from LSU Dental School this coming May 08 and that is our favorite WDW ride.

photomatt

I know that this is WDW but does anyone have any pics of BTMRR in Disneyland? I am taking my wife there after her graduation from LSU Dental School this coming May 08 and that is our favorite WDW ride.

The first 3 pictures were taken on May 9th. The next 3 were taken on May 17th. The last one was taken sometime in 2001 or 2002. It is a scan of a Fuji Velvia slide.

234547091-L.jpg

234547212-L.jpg

234547237-L.jpg

234548119-L.jpg

234548132-L.jpg

234548178-L.jpg

233090297-L.jpg

The track of the ride is similar, but the landscaping is much different. Both versions are equally enjoyable.

The Mom

Premium Member
I am allowing these multiple, posted on the same day, photos to stay because they are in response to a specific question. Please remember, that the general rule is one photo per day.

Flower'sChild

How is the picture of the day chosen? Do we just upload here, or do we send our pics to someone?

If you have photos of DisneyWorld that you have taken and you would like to post them, you just pick which photo that you want to post for the day and post it for all of us to enjoy :wave: If you need any help on how to post photos, just pm me :wave:

echoscot

Isn't the WDW version a minute longer that DL's BTMRR?

yep, that's just cause DL's version is kind of scrunched down into a smaller footprint. But some of the turns were kind of sharper making it feel faster (at least to me it did). It also goes the reverse direction of ours, if I remember correctly...at least... it's been a while since I have been there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom