WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

nibblesandbits

234643005-XL.jpg
I hate you...:lookaroun :lol:

No, really, amazingly wonderful shot!!! :kiss:

DocAudio

JeffB: awesome osborne lites pics. may I use one as my desktop? DocAudio: is that giant nutcracker at WDW? If so, must have missed that one, though dont know how!!

I'm sorry it has taken so long to respond, eroyee. I have not had internet for a few days. Yes the nutcracker was close to the front of the park in town square in front of the train station.

Here is today's picture

163MickeyWreath.jpg

MattBoom

Was this at all edited?

No editing. As already said - patience, a good camera, a good tripod (and a little skill).

A good friend of mine is a huge Haunted Mansion fan, so I went to take this picture for him. I blew it up to 20x30, framed it and gave it to him and his wife for Christmas.

Here's one that didn't turn out so well but does look sort of neat...
234643166-XL.jpg

ann0d

OK this is my first picture I ever posted, so bear with me. This picture my son DID NOT want his picture taken with Jiminy Cricket! The expression on his face is just hilarous! He looks like he is covered with bugs or something! If anyone has a good scrapbook title let me know!

PC140311.jpg

spectropluto

No editing. As already said - patience, a good camera, a good tripod (and a little skill).

A good friend of mine is a huge Haunted Mansion fan, so I went to take this picture for him. I blew it up to 20x30, framed it and gave it to him and his wife for Christmas.

Here's one that didn't turn out so well but does look sort of neat...
234643166-XL.jpg

this reminds me of that SUPER creepy carousel in "Something Wicked This Way Comes"! LOL :lookaroun

Gorjus

Where was that photo of Jiminy taken? From the right it looks like you are in a mall. From the left it looks like people are waiting for food. I see a poster with one of the bugs on it. However the front looks like an airport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom