WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

hrcollectibles

2123628369_fd92b0e934_o.jpg
Prepair Lights for Ludicrous speed. Fasten all seat belts. :ROFLOL:Awesome pic

eroyee

JeffB: awesome osborne lites pics. may I use one as my desktop? DocAudio: is that giant nutcracker at WDW? If so, must have missed that one, though dont know how!!

jeffb

JeffB: awesome osborne lites pics. may I use one as my desktop? DocAudio: is that giant nutcracker at WDW? If so, must have missed that one, though dont know how!!

Eroyee - thanks - certainly feel free to use it as a desktop. I am honored by the request.

Prepair Lights for Ludicrous speed. Fasten all seat belts. :ROFLOL:Awesome pic

hrcollectibles -thanks. I took the photo after riding Star Tours - light speed to the Osborne Lights. Ludicrous speed - 3 cheers for Space Balls - such a great movie!

hrcollectibles

Eroyee - thanks - certainly feel free to use it as a desktop. I am honored by the request.

hrcollectibles -thanks. I took the photo after riding Star Tours - light speed to the Osborne Lights. Ludicrous speed - 3 cheers for Space Balls - such a great movie!

Thank you for getting that and not get offended

JML42691

Original Poster
Why can't I see pages 221 & 222? :brick:

Edit: Ok why can't I see 222 & 223?:brick: :lol:
They don't exist, it is probably a bug with the way that the forum runs: About a month to 2 months ago, there were a lot of rude comments directed towards a single forum member, and the thread was closed for several hours so the mods could go back and delete the posts directed at this person, these "non-existent pages" are allotting for the room that this thread had before those posts were deleted. So if about 30 posts were deleted, then the forum will give the space (pages) as if there were 30 more posts than there currently are present. (So the forum would think that there are 3332 posts that can be seen, and not 3302).

Cynderella

They don't exist, it is probably a bug with the way that the forum runs: About a month to 2 months ago, there were a lot of rude comments directed towards a single forum member, and the thread was closed for several hours so the mods could go back and delete the posts directed at this person, these "non-existent pages" are allotting for the room that this thread had before those posts were deleted. So if about 30 posts were deleted, then the forum will give the space (pages) as if there were 30 more posts than there currently are present. (So the forum would think that there are 3332 posts that can be seen, and not 3302).

Thank you! :wave:

jeffb

Did you take this recently? I knew you said you were coming down in Dec. Forgot to give you a tour of my work.

I was just at the World the week of the 11th. I still want to take you up on the tour offer! I will be back sometime in 08, I will keep in touch and let you know once I have dates.

echoscot

Thank you. I was also confused about that mystery space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom