WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

carole

Taken in September

PICT3934.jpg

Fantasyland-er

I am not a cast member, but I have the year pass to DisneyWorld and I go there all the time. I think there are some people in this photo that I remember seeing in Disney. I am sure ( not 100 % sure ) that I have seen the girl on the right before :wave: It really is a small world after all :)

Yeah that would be Tish. When did you go cause we were there from January to May.

imamouse

You should smile more! Gee, you've got a princess on your arm and no smile? DH would be smiling from ear to ear :slurp:

I was thinking the same thing. Flowers Child - you obviously love Disney and enjoy meeting the characters (both face and furry), so why no smiles?

Flower'sChild

I was thinking the same thing. Flowers Child - you obviously love Disney and enjoy meeting the characters (both face and furry), so why no smiles?

I don't have to smile to be happy. It's okay if some people wish to smile, but you don't have to smile to be happy.

Also I can't just force a smile like most people can. I have tried before to get a smile in my photos like most people can, but for some reason it just does not work for me. It seems to work for everyone else, but it does not work for me. I can make a smile for my photos, but it's so different from the way other people smile in their photos. I do like my smile even though it's so different and I also like it when I don't smile. I just have to be happy with the way I am and I am very happy with the way I am :king:

I have photos of me that were taken about 30 years ago when I was a little baby and even then I had that same spaced out look that I have today in my photos :king: It's just the way I was meant to be :wave: With the way I look in my photos, it makes me look one of a kind and that makes me happy and special :sohappy:

Now in some of my photos my smile is not that different from the way other people smile, but it's rare when I get a smile like that. If I try to smile like that it does not seem to work. At times when I just happen to laugh about something or whatever that smile just shows up on my face for a photo and it's rare when that happens, but it does happen at times :) So I am also happy when I do have a smile in my photos that is not different from the way other people smile in their photos :)

I am just very happy with who I am, because who I am is who I am :)

Flower'sChild

Some day, some one needs to do a dissertation on why it is ok for girls to visit male characters and female characters, but it is not ok for boys to visit female characters. Only the bravest of princes visit a princess, or Minnie, or Daisy, etc.

I am a male and I get photos with the female characters all the time :wave: I have tons of photos with the Princesses and Minnie and I have lots and lots of photos with Suzy and Perla :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom