WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

allabtbrdway

n502620849_394355_6097.jpg

LAST ONE FOR THE DAY I SWEAR. lol:wave:

oh my gosh!!! who is this?!? i cant tell from your picture becuase it is so small but i ttttoootally worked with you!!!

sweetpee_1993

What's funny about a crying and terrified child? Did I miss something? Seems kind of sadistic to me...

Those of us who've had pretty bad tantrum-throwers can appreciate. My oldest was the worst. I thought for sure one of us wasn't making it past the 2's. This is why I can laugh without a problem.

Gorjus

Fantasyland-er,

Is your avatar a photo taken in the **gasp** tunnel? It looks like it was taken on the bench that the entertainment and character attendants sit on at the very beginning of the LONG tunnel under the castle...you know, beside that room that seems to be used for money.

Now that is a nice photo...capturing a moment in time between two fairytale characters without real life intruding.

photomatt

Photo from MVMCP 11.12.07

DSC_0771-edit.jpg

The title is actually incorrect. This photo was taken during the 6pm performance of Wishes, before MVMCP started.

photomatt

I love that picture of castle. Would you mind if I use it on my desk top Photomatt.

Sure. Enjoy!

I actually have lots more pictures. I post frequently on another Disney related board, but they mainly focus on Disneyland. I figured I would post that one picture and see the response. If it is positive, I will post here as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom