WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

kag1984

2042620974_75d1dd93f4_b.jpg

I love it! Just beautiful. Can't wait till I get back there in January to take some more pics.

Gorjus

I don't derive any pleasure seeing this child, or any other child, cry. Something seems a little "off" to me about that.

I understand your concerns. I hope no one would be sadistic in their postings. I'd also hope that no mother/father would take, let alone post a photo of their child crying if there was a serious reason for the crying: child was physically hurt, child was just found after being lost at Disney, etc. However, sometimes a child cries for no real good reason and sometimes it is funny. Those pictures are fun to see.

ssymes

What's funny about a crying and terrified child? Did I miss something? Seems kind of sadistic to me...

Lighten up :veryconfu

This picture was of a 5 second freak out because Micah thought she was going to take his maraca away.............She didn't :D Anyway, don't project so much negativity into everything :wave: The image was meant to be amusing. I was not poking fun at him. He is my nephew after all, and I love him.

KeeKee

I understand your concerns. I hope no one would be sadistic in their postings. I'd also hope that no mother/father would take, let alone post a photo of their child crying if there was a serious reason for the crying: child was physically hurt, child was just found after being lost at Disney, etc. However, sometimes a child cries for no real good reason and sometimes it is funny. Those pictures are fun to see.

I guess I just don't like to see children crying regardless of the reason. Yes, sometimes in life they cry, sometimes it's highly manipulative, sometimes it's genuine. Still can't think of a circumstance in which a picture of a crying child would be "fun." Sorry.

This is all I have to say on this subject. I want to get back to enjoying the WDW pix.

Gorjus

The above photo of the Sword in the Stone is quite cute. I especially love the expression on the girl's face behind him. I also saw a photo once of a little boy pulling the sword out of the stone. He was aided in this process by the Step Sisters. It was hilarious.

Anyway, my photo for the day:

Princess Goofy eating a feather. He thought it was cotton candy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom