WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

imamouse

DSC_0771-edit.jpg

The title is actually incorrect. This photo was taken during the 6pm performance of Wishes, before MVMCP started.

OMG - Fantastic photo!

photomatt

Thanks for the compliments. Anyone can use any of my pictures on their desktop without asking for permission. I am honored that you would choose to do so.

Flower'sChild

FlowersChild.....What were Cinderella and Prince Charming doing in the lobby? Were they just walking around, or were they dancing? Very nice picture!

Thank you for your kind words :) Cinderella and Prince Charming were dancing and walking around and everything :sohappy: Something special was going on this day, because Cinderella had some special guests on this day :wave:

Flower'sChild

Now that is a nice photo...capturing a moment in time between two fairytale characters without real life intruding.

Thank you for your kind words :) It was so neat being at the Grand Floridian and seeing this take place :wave: This was a very special night for me :sohappy:

Flower'sChild

n502620849_394355_6097.jpg

LAST ONE FOR THE DAY I SWEAR. lol:wave:

I am not a cast member, but I have the year pass to DisneyWorld and I go there all the time. I think there are some people in this photo that I remember seeing in Disney. I am sure ( not 100 % sure ) that I have seen the girl on the right before :wave: It really is a small world after all :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom