WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

whats the copyright? why arent they allowed to have it on there?...cause it is part of the name of the attraction

This is about the Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster photos:

If you look closely at any of your PHOTOPASS RnRC photos, you will notice that it might say Aero.... or it might say .....smith, but you will not see the entire Aerosmith word in the photo. If you do, 2 separate cast members in 2 separate locations messed up. Aerosmith is a trademark name and we do not have authorization to sell photos with that word in the photos. Here are some other things we can't sell photos with: Grumman's Chinese Theater, Equity Actors (streetmosphere, Beauty & the Beast Stage Show, Dapper Dan's, etc.), Aerosmith name, Mary Poppins &/or Bert, etc.

phenom1307

This is about the Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster photos:

If you look closely at any of your PHOTOPASS RnRC photos, you will notice that it might say Aero.... or it might say .....smith, but you will not see the entire Aerosmith word in the photo. If you do, 2 separate cast members in 2 separate locations messed up. Aerosmith is a trademark name and we do not have authorization to sell photos with that word in the photos. Here are some other things we can't sell photos with: Grumman's Chinese Theater, Equity Actors (streetmosphere, Beauty & the Beast Stage Show, Dapper Dan's, etc.), Aerosmith name, Mary Poppins &/or Bert, etc.

thank you...i was just curious since it is part of the name of the attraction why they couldnt do that

doop

DSC_1797.jpg
Wow, kudos to you on that picture, a job well done!

Pooh88

I have seen some great shots from DL for Halloween decorations but does anybody have some WDW ones? We are going next Tuesday!!! :sohappy:

DisneyGigi

I have seen some great shots from DL for Halloween decorations but does anybody have some WDW ones? We are going next Tuesday!!! :sohappy:

When we were there, they were just starting the Halloween, and taking down the Pirate & Princess stuff, this was put up, I believe the night after the last P & P. Main Street didn't have any decorations yet. ( We left the 9th) I snapped it on the way in.

100_1594.jpg

and my entry for the day

100_1061.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom