WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

nibblesandbits

Someone asked for Halloween decor...here's one: (I'll add more later this week)

DSC_0045.jpg

Gorjus

Here is something I was recently told about the headless horseman:

The headless horseman can not see a thing...well obviously since he has no head...but he really can't see a thing. The horse is trained to run the route. The horse runs the parade route and the rider just sits along for the ride. I'm thinking this person deserves as much pay, if not more, than Tinkerbell gets for flying from the Castle to Neverland each night.

Not the best photography, but I got this photo of the headless horseman:

Headless_Horseman_Small1.jpg

MattBoom

203238682-L.jpg

Minnie waves to the family of the day as they drive to Test Track. Just after they past by, the rope was dropped to begin Epcot's 25th Anniversary on Oct. 1.

ladyofthecastle

He is very hard to get fast and dark. I got two shoots off of him but I need to lighten them a lot to see him. The pictures don’t look the best but if you want to see them I will post it.

DSC_12751.jpg

DSC_12761.jpg

The headless horseman can not see a thing...well obviously since he has no head...but he really can't see a thing. The horse is trained to run the route. The horse runs the parade route and the rider just sits along for the ride. I'm thinking this person deserves as much pay, if not more, than Tinkerbell gets for flying from the Castle to Neverland each night.

Not the best photography, but I got this photo of the headless horseman:

Headless_Horseman_Small.jpg

WOW! these are great shots!! :sohappy::sohappy:

But what would happen if the horse decided to stop for a snack or something??

Nicole220

That would be so cool! I wanna do that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom