WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

jeffb

Big Thunder Mountain RR

156991697-L-1.jpg

photoflight - great shot!

celebrat

Alright so when at the world the other day it was raining on and off, and while taking refuge in the American Adventure a cast member made his way ito the hall and said "there is a rainbow out here, come see"

and it really was some rainbow! I'd never seen a whole one before:
(Pardon the spot on the photo, ...note to self, clean lens)

DSC_0178.jpg

Man I love Disney World.:rolleyes:

Beautiful! I saw the same rainbow from my neighborhood:

2183328834_64b90d3900.jpg

It was so huge I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing!

cooleo

Market Area @ MGM (Uhh) ..... Disney's Hollyw... (Ah Heck) DHS!!!! This just doesn't sound right.

The little guy wanted everyone to know he (Or she) was enjoying WDW too!!! :lol:

DSC02808.jpg

mousefan1972

The guy on the right is me, taken about 26 years ago at Disney World. Does anyone know where that particuliar pic was taken? I want to get a pic of my family in that exact same spot, on our next trip in Nov.

91478589ed46ead.jpg

I agree w/Belle. We were just at the Polynesian and this looks to be taken from the bridge near the Volcano pool, looking towards the Great Ceremonial House.

joanna71985

Alright so when at the world the other day it was raining on and off, and while taking refuge in the American Adventure a cast member made his way ito the hall and said "there is a rainbow out here, come see"

and it really was some rainbow! I'd never seen a whole one before:
(Pardon the spot on the photo, ...note to self, clean lens)

DSC_0178.jpg

And guess where it ended!!

DSC_0182.jpg

Wow! What a beautiful rainbow! I don't think I have ever seen one that long.

Reccyman

Sorry for butting in, can someone tell me how to post pictures in the forums please. Spent the last couple of hours searching. :hammer:

Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom