WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

irish_man

240327448-X2.jpg

Photos at the water parks is all fair and good. But wot if Mr. Joe Public thinks your taking pics of his busty blonde wife in her 2 piece bikini :)slurp:) or worse, his kids!

Personally, I wouldn't do it and think it should be banned.

The guy on the right is me, taken about 26 years ago at Disney World. Does anyone know where that particuliar pic was taken? I want to get a pic of my family in that exact same spot, on our next trip in Nov.

91478589ed46ead.jpg

Pocamahontas

Alright so when at the world the other day it was raining on and off, and while taking refuge in the American Adventure a cast member made his way ito the hall and said "there is a rainbow out here, come see"

and it really was some rainbow! I'd never seen a whole one before:
(Pardon the spot on the photo, ...note to self, clean lens)

DSC_0178.jpg

And guess where it ended!!

DSC_0182.jpg

Not only that, but this beautiful rainbow was followed by one incredible sunset:

DSC_0192.jpg

(which I couldn't resist getting a picture in front of...sunsets, very romantic you know.)

Man I love Disney World.:rolleyes:

Jesùs_Carioca

Germany! It ended in Germany!

And it was amaaaaaaaazing! a whole arc! I thank the cast member who gave us the heads up to jump out of the American Adventure Pavilion and outside to go see it.

chinitopoop

Alright so when at the world the other day it was raining on and off, and while taking refuge in the American Adventure a cast member made his way ito the hall and said "there is a rainbow out here, come see"

and it really was some rainbow! I'd never seen a whole one before:
(Pardon the spot on the photo, ...note to self, clean lens)

DSC_0178.jpg

And guess where it ended!!

DSC_0182.jpg

Not only that, but this beautiful rainbow was followed by one incredible sunset:

DSC_0192.jpg

(which I couldn't resist getting a picture in front of...sunsets, very romantic you know.)

Man I love Disney World.:rolleyes:

wow that is some rainbow, perfect shot too..... man i love disney world too! lol and is it just me or does wdw get some of the best sunsets around? its always my favorite time to be in the parks, you can get some beautiful pictures as well as it just makes the parks glow so wonderfully.... great shots!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom