WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

007mickey

DSC_00600001.jpg

THAT is a Great shot!!

photomatt

Thanks for all of the compliments.

I cropped it a little and straightened it 1 degree, so it's really close to the original.

If you get the chance to go to the MK when the Halloween decorations are up you will be astounded by the "orangeness" of Main Street. It is really vibrant. I'm glad I was able to capture it in one of the many, many pictures I took. I took at least 10 pictures of this angle with different exposures and got lucky with this one.

Thanks again and I am glad people like it.

bryPOD

"New York Street" MGM (Hollywood) Studios at night, spring 2007:

157011566-L.jpg

Awesome pic, I'm a huge fan of film noir, and this pic feels straight out of Maltese Falcon or Pick Up on South Street. All that is missing is a little fog, a guy in a trench coat and fedora, and a femme fatale.

P.S.
Do you have a High Res version of this picture I could have to use as a screen saver? PM me, thanks...

Gorjus

Here you go!

10088pleasureisland.JPG

Gosh I miss her. She'll always be one of my absolute favorites.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:I was just imagining a Jessica Rabbit meet and greet from a casting and costuming standpoint. Then I was imagining the lines of Dad's who, as with Ariel and Jasmine, wouldn't mind queueing up at all.

Now Matt, you didn't actually ride Summit Plummet with your camera did you? How did you get back down? There must be a chicken staircase somewhere.

The folks at the water park are trying to divise a way to turn this into a photopass ride photo if I'm not mistaken.

sweetpee_1993

Cut Off, LA!!! It's about 50 miles south of N.O. headed towards Grand Isle.

I know where both of ya are! We lived in Kenner, LaPlace, Abita Springs, Covington, and Franklinton over a span of about 12 years. :) Worked for STPSO before during and shortly after the storm. Hoping insurance situation will improve so we can come back. We miss it terribly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom