WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

dopetig

Photoflight - GREAT picture. Is is me or is anyone else skeeved out by the green lake water?

hahaha that is soooo funny! i didn't even notice it and i had to scroll back up and look. ewwww gross!! disney has so much money.....why can't they have beautiful water. LOL

photoflight

Photoflight - GREAT picture. Is is me or is anyone else skeeved out by the green lake water?

Thanks - and thanks 'Belle.

Looks like typical Florida lake water. Disney's stuff looks pretty darned nice compared to a lot of places around the state!

I'll have more like this coming.

-sk

Nicole220

DSC00443.jpg

rotherad

One taken in AK on one of those cold days we just had, it was when the park opened at 7am for resort guests, hence the sunrise over Everest.

Click for higher res...

diddy_mouse

pigeon.jpg

Pigeon begging for food outside Cosmic Rays. I wonder what happened to his foot?

OMG! I totally had that same seagull almost attack me while we ate there in Dec.! He just kept getting closer and closer to me. Shame about his foot...might have gotten caught somewhere or in something.

Wendy517

The guy on the right is me, taken about 26 years ago at Disney World. Does anyone know where that particuliar pic was taken? I want to get a pic of my family in that exact same spot, on our next trip in Nov.

91478589ed46ead.jpg
If not the Polynesian, then somewhere in Adventureland. Looks like it could be at the base of Swiss Family Tree house. I think there's a couple of seating areas there. Look for the buckets that carry the water to the top of the tree; I think there might be a rocky stream/waterfall nearby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom