WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

warning keyboard issues tping will be bad

C&D your cinderellas coach photo reminds me that i saw cinderella incognito in the park one day and she told me that the other day her assignment was to ride around in the coach with a bride before her wedding

she just listened to the girl talk about their courtship and romance

she said: "i love my job!!!"

celebrat: that photo of alice skipping is fabulous

was it taken at epcot?

imamouse: i"m shopping for digital cameras as well that fit in the pocket

the panasonic lumiz tmzthree has a ten x optical zoom

the canon gseven doesn"t have as big a zoom but it does more manually

jvrabel: sit there with your camera sometime and put it on manual

play with the combos of shutter speeds and apetures and see what works for different settings>

sit somewhere at night and really play with how long a lens needs to be open

adjust the focus point from area focus to single area focus and see what that does to the photo

jiminy.cricket

DSCN0465.JPG

cooleo

:brick: I knew that didn't sound right when I typed it!!! :ROFLOL: Even us hardcore Disney fans have brain freeze now & then. Or is it a boggled brain? :brick:

EPCOT.nut

I hope everyone was able to take the time to really check out the detail of the Christmas decorations on the miniature trains and villages in Germany. Everything was so perfectly done!

Attachments

• 100_1840.jpg
    100_1840.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 62

imamouse

I have the panasonic lumix dmc tz1 (they've since come out with the panasonic tz3 if you search for it), and it's pretty nice for a little point and shoot. It has 10X optical (I don't know what digital, but I don't even mess with the digital zoom), and image stabilization.
The big draw for me was exactly what you're looking for; a very good zoom in the smallest form possible (as far as I know, the smallest out there). And it does ok too; you can check out quite a few of my pictures that I posted in a trip report a few months ago.

Edit: here's the tz3 (and it's actually less expensive at the moment than the older version; they've tweaked it a bit, and increased the MP from 5 to 7)

We have a winner! This is exactly what I am looking for - thank you very much :king:.

KeeKee

Great light on the dino and rainbow in this picture. I really like the effects - nice photo! Thanks also for the new camera advice :wave:.

Thanks so much. The rainbow was beautiful and spanned that whole area. You'll probably see some more photos of it showing up because there were LOTS of people snapping pix.

Glad you made your camera decision, looks like a nice one, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom