WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

what cant you guys do. you guys are always on top of the game. It seems like every 2 weeks or less we have a video update, and a picture update. Now live coverage of fireworks. Does it get much better. What you could do is tell us when you will be there, give a link to your camera, and we can basically follow you around while were sitting in our home. :lol: sounds great to me, but..... highley unlikely. But thanks again. hopefully im back in my dorm that night so i can get a good connection.

dorothy

How long will the video be online after the 4th? I will be out of town all week!
I really would like to see this!!

Thanks,
dorothy

Figment1986

wdwmagic said:
Are you going to be recording the July 3 show to show on July 4? Looking forward to seeing it, thanks :)

of course they would never do that.... besides.. if they were.. no one is on the behind the scenes tour.. :lol: :lol: :hammer:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I appreciate the effort as much as anyone, but I think a lot of this praise should be going to the folks who are working to put this show on two nights in a row. I know I wouldn't be able to see the MK show if it weren't for the double showing.

Thanks, Boo52 and co.!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
I appreciate the effort as much as anyone, but I think a lot of this praise should be going to the folks who are working to put this show on two nights in a row. I know I wouldn't be able to see the MK show if it weren't for the double showing.

Thanks, Boo52 and co.!

Right oN! I'll see ya there Boo52!

Space

How are you guys going to have the video live? I am just curious on how you will be broadcasting it. Well keep up the good videos.
Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom