WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

WhenYouWish

This means I can take the laptop on the porch that night and watch Disney's fireworks from a lawnchair in my NJ backyard. :lol: Thanks so much, you guys!

dclfan

Thanx you guys so much. When I saw the link I got so eXcited that i would be Able to expierience a little bit of Disney magic while i am home on the fOurth of july. You guys are the best.

MKBurn15

I'm gonna be there but I probably won't be at the park. I'll actually be at some resort far from the park but close enough to see the fireworks at a distance from the side. Also, what time are the shows? I wanna call my friend and let her hear it.

mikeb_86

Yes a live update in Mk you 2 rock!!! Who knows if this goes good like the other video updates we all may what to see them live!! This 4th is going to be a WDW 4th of July and get us all a good seat in the Mk hub!!!!

Neptune

This is really cool! I want a front row seat! :D

Wait...So, that picture will be turned into an actual video feed?

SWEET!!!!!!

WDWScottieBoy

I'd love to see this, but I don't know what my plans are and I'm guessing I'll be out when you make it live.

I hope you have it saved for after for the rest of us to see it! Thanks so much you two! :wave: :sohappy:

snoopi_grl

WDWScottieBoy said:
I'd love to see this, but I don't know what my plans are and I'm guessing I'll be out when you make it live.

I hope you have it saved for after for the rest of us to see it! Thanks so much you two! :wave: :sohappy:
Yeah.. i think my plans are kinda busy.. watching other fireworks (in the real world. sry guys) maybe..

hardcard

not trying to be a buzz kill here.. But if the Mouse were aware of this, you would certainly be promptly removed from the park..

Aside from the fact that they are presenting the fireworks for paying park visitors, it's a MAJOR security risk for them to openly allow a guest to broadcast LIVE video from the parks....

Trust me.. keep this on the -downlow- if you intend to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom