WDW Food Picture of the Day

It is a pineapple softserve. They are delicious. Personally, I prefer the float which is the softserve over pineapple juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read on another forum that you can get it with orange juice instead of the pineapple juice. I personally love the pineapple/pineapple, but DH thinks it is TOO "pineapple-ly". Maybe he will have to try it that way on our next trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read on another forum that you can get it with orange juice instead of the pineapple juice. I personally love the pineapple/pineapple, but DH thinks it is TOO "pineapple-ly". Maybe he will have to try it that way on our next trip.

Isn't there a strawberry version somewhere in the MK? Did I dream that? Has anyone had it?

Narcoose's Surf & Turf

DSC00650.jpg

Ariel484

Our amazing meal at Jiko (May 2009):

We started off with the cheese plate:

DSC00718.JPG

My husband chose the Chermoula Tanglewood Chicken with Goat Cheese Potatoes :D

DSC00725.JPG

And I got the oak-grilled filet with macaroni and cheese and red wine sauce...amazing :sohappy:

DSC00726.JPG

Ariel484

Our desserts at Jiko (May 2009):

Pistachio Creme Brulee:

DSC00735.JPG

My husband's reaction to the Creme Brulee..."What have I gotten myself into???"

DSC00736.JPG

My dessert...Tanzanian Chocolate Cheesecake with Lavender Ice Cream:

DSC00737.JPG

NewfieFan

Used to be at the Enchanted Grove, but it's gone now :cry:

That was the Strawberry Swirl (not a Dole Whip) - I'm pretty sure! It was a swirl of vanilla softserve and strawberry sherbet or frozen strawberry. There is also a Citrus Swirl still available at Aloha Isle!

Darn! I was just starting to look forward to trying it.
:(

I copied this from Allears - these are the flavors of Dole Whip available...

Dole Whip Soft Serve [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](pineapple, vanilla, chocolate, or swirl) - $2.89

Citrus Swirl - Frozen Orange and Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream $2.89
[/FONT]

MousekeTina

I love all of you!

Im gonna try and dig out some old pictures and see if I can find any food items!

I had one of a Cheesecake dessert from Sci-Fi Dine In it looks just like That Dads Sundae from 50's but Cheesecake! It was delicious!!! Washed it down with a Pirate punch and my life felt complete!!

I have to thank every one of you that posted these amazing pictures!!!

I've made a list of certain treats to munch on for my next trip! I normally only eat once at a park but I'm preggers this time so I know I'll have to make a few more stops! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom