WDW Food Picture of the Day

H20Babie

Kona Cafe:

311.jpg

310.jpg

306.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
just got back so I have quite a few food pictures....

This is our food from Mama Melrose's....penne alla vodka, chicken parm, and breads and spreads.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phonedave

Specially prepared Vegan entrée at Boma.

picture.php

Fried tofu with ponzu sauce, or some other sort of fruit based glaze ?

Over sweet corn, mixed greens, and rice noodles ?

Whatever it is, it looks very good. Take the tofu off and add some fish and I would eat it. I joke, I like tofu too, if it is prepared well. Some tofu is just nasty :)

-dave

CLandrum

Grand Floridian at Christmas.

Yankspy is right it is only there during the holiday season and you can purchase gingerbread from the shop inside of it

Also they do demos for the kids on how it is made and give samples of gingerbread, my daughter loves it.

kitten2299

This is from last years Holloween Party. My husband was very proud of himself. He loves to collect as much as possible. I had to ask several times during out last trip 'Are you 45 or 5!' This spans the length of the bed. It's on a towel to dry out because it really poured during the party.

picture.php
That's ALOT of candy!!! Did it all get eaten or did you have to throw half of it away? That's what I end up doing with my DD halloween candy.
We are planing on going to MNSSHP next yr how long did it take to collect that much candy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom