WDW Food Picture of the Day

Veggies at Teppan Edo (before my chicken and shrimp finished. didn't get a photo of that because I was too darn hungry.)
IMG_3644.jpg

Kid's Sweet and Sour Chicken from Sunshine Seasons. This is a great option for an adult who isn't on the Dining Plan and looking to cut back on portions. And it included a bottle of water! All for like $6!
IMG_3599.jpg

Sweets

Napoleon from Starring Rolls (Amazing but way, way too big!)
IMG_3534.jpg

Cinnamon Roll from Starring Rolls
IMG_3535.jpg

Pineapple Dole Whip photo-op!
IMG_3223.jpg

My birthday treat at Cape May Cafe clam bake (Some sort of chocolately cream on the inside?)
IMG_3589.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I should abandon this thread...it's making it very hard to stick to my diet.

But I won't give it up.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? (whimper) :lookaroun

DisneyPrincess5

Grilled Cheese from Captain Cooks, Poly.
It is not your ordinary grilled cheese...it has like 3 types of melted cheeses with tomato on multigrain toasted bread...SO GOOD!
me118.jpg

nibblesandbits

It is not your ordinary grilled cheese...it has like 3 types of melted cheeses with tomato on multigrain toasted bread...SO GOOD!
me118.jpg
SERIOUSLY my FAVORITE sandwich on property!!! It is the most amazing Grilled Cheese I've ever head! And it's even better with the Poly Chips you can get too! :slurp:

Foolish Mortal

me118.jpg

SERIOUSLY my FAVORITE sandwich on property!!! It is the most amazing Grilled Cheese I've ever head! And it's even better with the Poly Chips you can get too! :slurp:

Definitely going to try this on my October trip....unless I break down and make a special visit during my May trip :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom