WDW Food Picture of the Day

Courtney1188

minnie2000

Right definately trying those the next time I visit.

Its funny when you say you're surprised when people haven't heard of them, in England we can't get hold of Twinkies and I love them, yet when I rave about them over here everyone looks at me like I'm barmy. If anyone knows of a web site that will send them over here - I would be very grateful:sohappy:

In the past, I have bought peanut butter and Smuckers jelly from American Soda - I don't know if they do Twinkies, but it's worth having a look!

disneygirl1

Yummy!!! I love funnel cake!! It's the best... Nothing like sitting on the beach at the Jersey shore, eating funnel cake and watching the fireworks! One of my favorite summertime traditions!

DisneyPrincess5

Stir-Fry Noodles with Chicken from Captain Cooks, the Poly
me175.jpg

Phonedave

Funnel cakes are at all fairs in the Midwest too. Yum!

In NJ as well. Any sort of fair, carnival, or street festival has them. Heck, Williams-Sonoma even sells the batter.

Which makes it all the stranger when last year I was in WDW with my kids and my then 11 year old sees someone with a funnel cake and says "wow, whats that?" Where have you been living, under a rock? And she has been to plenty of fairs. Maybe its because I don't eat them (I like them, they are just as someone said, a grease sponge)

-dave

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Tutto Italia - Gianduja - Chocolate Torta - chocolate and hazelnut torte with whipped cream and raspberry sauce $10.00

DSC05894.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom