WDW Food Picture of the Day

Jessie&Buzz

Penne Alfredo with chicken @ Pop. My dd said it was good.

P1010728.jpg

Lucille

That cheesecake is so weird looking. I'm not sure if I could eat that. Does it stain your lips/teeth? My favorite part of cheesecake is the graham cracker crust. What kind of crust does that have?

Phonedave

That cheesecake is so weird looking. I'm not sure if I could eat that. Does it stain your lips/teeth? My favorite part of cheesecake is the graham cracker crust. What kind of crust does that have?

I assume you mean the tie-dyed one ?

I didn't like it. No, it does not stain your teeth, but it is held on individual plates in a cold case.

I found it to be dry, with a grainy texture, and a sogged out crust. But then thats what I would expect from a peice of cheese cake thats been sitting pre-sliced in a cooler. Not complaining, but I would not make a special trip for it.

I also find the color unappatizing, but thats just me.

-dave

The "crust" is red velvet cake. I dunno, I'm a fan of it. It probably isn't in my top 10 WDW foods but it's good. I've even made the recipe at home and enjoyed it. Just tastes like regular cheesecake. Sure, lots of dye but it's fun/colorful, not unappetizing to me? :shrug:

Jessie&Buzz

We liked the tie dye cheesecake. My niece had a blue piece and it did turn her lips blue. Ours was more red and yellow so it didn't do that to us.

For the poster who asked for more pics from Pop, I'm sorry those are the only 2 I have. We were just visiting for dinner and to see if we could find Hidden Mickey's. My son had a kids hot dog meal but I didn't get a good pic before he dug in. He was hungry.

lebeau

I've never had Tie Died Cheesecake at WDW, but we make it at home for parties. It's usually a big hit. The colors make it a conversation piece and the red velevet cake makes it a little different from the usual cheesecake.

I imagine it's better fresh than when served out of a display case.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
This is my new/old fav dessert at WDW. Its from Kringlia in Norway
DSC06230.jpg

Here is what it was...
EpcotKringlia01.jpg
Kringla Bakeri og Cafe is my favorite, and you have made a fine choice with the newly prepared "trifle" i like to call it. But I'm partial to lefse myself. I know it's not that sweet, but I just love lefse...I have like 13 of them every trip! In a few weeks I'll be posting pics!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Kringla Bakeri og Cafe is my favorite, and you have made a fine choice with the newly prepared "trifle" i like to call it. But I'm partial to lefse myself. I know it's not that sweet, but I just love lefse...I have like 13 of them every trip! In a few weeks I'll be posting pics!

I just love strawberry man...Anywhere that has something strawberry I get it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom