WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC06805.jpg

lighteningqueen

blackthidot, You hve to put where this stuff is from... You cannot tease us and make us hunt this stuff down when we get there ha ha. What was the loaf thing with the red sauce on it? It looks good and where is that from.... Please label all foods with calorie count carbs and the place of origin ha ha

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
blackthidot, You hve to put where this stuff is from... You cannot tease us and make us hunt this stuff down when we get there ha ha. What was the loaf thing with the red sauce on it? It looks good and where is that from.... Please label all foods with calorie count carbs and the place of origin ha ha

I dont see how youre missing it but I have posted it three times now!

lighteningqueen

Sorry but I am missing it. So what was it?? You guys must have had a great time and now thinking of going back for a quick one in Dec. We are going then and love that time of year. Atmosphere I guess and the weather. Just not going in the heat.

lighteningqueen

Found it. I do not know how I missed it. Hubby would love the strawberry sauce for sure. has ressies Dec 16th that morning before flying out. Can't wait to try it for the first time.

lighteningqueen

We need a forum for stupid heads. Well people who swear they didn't see it and I really didn't. It was several below my post and somehow I must have skipped it since there were no pictures with it.. I am so glad for you 2 When is the date or have you set it yet???? This has been in the long time running phases and about time it came to reality. Congrats again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom