• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

WDW Food Picture of the Day

lisak09

I fear this thread will slow down with Black in the world! So I'll try posting a little more!

Can't remember if I posed this or not.... french toast with crunchy stuff (techincal term haha) on it from POP. Really good actually.
Oh I miss this! I had the french toast (with bacon) for breakfast most mornings when we stayed at Pop last month............

ajrwdwgirl

Advertisement
I don't think I posted this yet....Earl of Sandwhich: Italian sandwhich

dvcnut39

Cape May Cafe- the 1st four photos were my plates- don't know how I gained 8lbs while walking 80 miles in nine nights?

DD's birthday dessert

DD's surprise 18th birthday cake

GOT2SAMMIES

Hddr

Does anybody have a picture of the HDDR food? We will going there for the first time in November and I would love to see what ribs and chicken and the Strawberry Shortcake I keep reading about!
thanks!

French Quarter

Oh food thread, how I've missed you. I've been in the process of moving and now I'm back online. Where is the first place I head - to check out WDW Food pics of course. Thanks, guys!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Lunch at Coral Reef:

Seared Rainbow Trout with Warm Salad of White Beans, Arugula, Tomatoes, Crispy Bacon, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Brown Butter. This was DH's meal, but I snuck a few tastes--it was yummy!

Top Bottom