WDW Confirms a HUGE Rumor Proof right here...

tirian

Thank you.

For the rest of you, once again what else do you people want for proof that the email I received was not fake. I do agree that it could have been a CM that "faked" the email, but I certainly didn't make up a fake email.

Relax. You've already had three members confirm that a new land is indeed in development for DAK (though its timeline is currently in limbo). You'll never be able to convince some people of anything.

Have a magical night. :snore: :wave:

The Pauper

The OP has jumped through every hoop requested in this thread, so I am satisfied that the email is not a fabrication from him.

Having said that ... "Ronda Kendall" is not in the current Global Address List (our e-mail directory). For this reason alone I call "Fake". I have no idea how it could have been pulled off but I'm sure someone with more computer sense than me can post here to explain.

DAK was in the process of designing a premium experience park. Those plans were shelved even before the economic downturn. A lot of work was done on it so I do think it will eventually happen in some form but 2012 is very optimistic.

Captain Chaos

The OP has jumped through every hoop requested in this thread, so I am satisfied that the email is not a fabrication from him.

Having said that ... "Ronda Kendall" is not in the current Global Address List (our e-mail directory). For this reason alone I call "Fake". I have no idea how it could have been pulled off but I'm sure someone with more computer sense than me can post here to explain.

DAK was in the process of designing a premium experience park. Those plans were shelved even before the economic downturn. A lot of work was done on it so I do think it will eventually happen in some form but 2012 is very optimistic.

I am satisfied the email came from Disney. As for Ronda Kendall not being on the employee list, we already figured out that fake names are used by Cast Members all the time. Pseudonyms are used from what has been discussed here. So, one can assume Ronda Kendall is a pseudonym.

I really dont want to throw gas on the fire here, but if some person wanted to and was so inclined they could easily take a basic email from disney communications and change the text in it...and then pull it back up in the browser to make it look like its displayed in gmail.

Not throwing an opinion either way, but screen shots and email headers do not really prove much unfortunately.

And to the OP, man I hope you are right :)

Captain Chaos

I really dont want to throw gas on the fire here, but if some person wanted to and was so inclined they could easily take a basic email from disney communications and change the text in it...and then pull it back up in the browser to make it look like its displayed in gmail.

Not throwing an opinion either way, but screen shots and email headers do not really prove much unfortunately.

And to the OP, man I hope you are right :)

The OP forwarded the email to others and they agreed the email is legit.. He also had people in the know confirm that "something" is coming to Animal Kingdom... The time frame is the only thing that is in flux... Let's stop questioning the email being fake.. It isn't...

jedimaster1227

Disney will not even refurbish a ride that desperatly needs it (Space Mountain) much less build a new land! They are incredibly short sighted!

Like I have been saying for over a year now...the earliest you will get a new attraction is 2013-2014 and even then its a maybe.

Space Mountain is set to go dark in April. As for Disney being short sighted, look at the plans for California Adventure--those have been in the works for near 5 years. Closer to home, the plans for the Bay Lake Tower were 4 years out. The plans for the Haunted Mansion refurb and the upcoming Hall of Presidents refurb have been in the pipeline for near 5 years as well.

And if you'd really like to see a far sight, look at the plans for Fantasyland, the Tomorrowland Galaxy Palace Theater (and former Skyway building), Thunder Mountain and Jungle Cruise.

Don't plan on riding Space Mountain next year... :D

That is a spot-on description of the scenario! :sohappy:

And since you are so well versed, could you tell us how you get four info?Did you once work for the company? WDI? CM? I honestly want to know. :) Not angry or anything, just curious.

Borrowing info from others that are informed (who think he'll keep it to himself) or taking it from other sites and posters... Sorry, but in every iteration I've seen him in, he's played that game... :shrug:

I believe he is wdw74's understudy

Nope. He's been around far longer. And unlike WDW1974, he's been banned before. At least twice, if my memory serves me correctly...

Something about a "glorious return" from being banned came to me in a message from him some time ago. Considering that I've been called out as a "stupid 14 year old" by him, I feel no reason to keep this against my chest any longer...

Take note before he gets banned once more--he'll likely be back the next time around as Mr. E... :rolleyes:

(I'm not trying to incite an argument, but I figured that if his "sources" were being called into question, the proper story would be appropriate.)

jedimaster1227

What may/may not be happening in Skyway/Galaxy Theatre, pray tell?

The Skyway building will (eventually) be demolished (once the money comes in for its replacement).

The Galaxy Palace Theater will become a parking lot (in concept) though its use will be a little more positive when it is put to full use.

Disneyson 1

Ahhh... In Tomorrowland? But... what kind of ride would be made there? And approved? Only rides, it seems, based on Pix- Oh! I see... Is it that?

Disneyson 1

I'm guessing Wall-E, but IDK... (My BFF Jill)...

P.S. Tim you said that nothing gets green-lighted unless it's Pixar, so... is ^^ a valid option for Skyway property? It's a thought...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom