WDW Confirms a HUGE Rumor Proof right here...

jedimaster1227

Never in my life have I called you a "stupid 14 year old". That is a bold (and wrong) accusation.

your just a kid what do you know about these matters? I mean your cool and all but your like 14 and have no way of knowing how these idiots in disney's managment are gonna go. We already know tehy dont give 2 cents about the parks and there rich history.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=3275183&postcount=120 :wave:

You might not have included the word stupid, so I'm sorry if I've called you wrong... Yet I find it so interesting that you have ignored every reference to your previous bans on this forum... :rolleyes:

TP2000

When is the media announcement for the name change to DAK? The official Disney email from Ronda Kendall called the park "Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom", and I'm wondering when the name change ceremony will take place? Any CM's out there know? Meg Crofton is probably practicing her ceremony script now and trying to insert the words "magical" and "celebration" as many times as grammatically possible.

Has anyone seen the new Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom merchandise available in the park yet?

And we'll need to get used to the WDAK acronym being used on the message boards. :D

I don't know if I want to believe this. The letter looks legit with the header and all, there are some grammar issues but give the guy a break. I'm not the only one who wants this to happen.

Tikibird54

Personally, I believe this is a complete "scam"... there have been rumors flying around for some time now and I believe most people wish that Disney's Animal Kingdom Park would create a new "land". Personally I am one that would LOVE to see them create an Australia or manage to get Panda Bears into the park.... but I know that's a while coming and Disney does not announce such things so far in advance. They won't even admit to building a new park that far in advance- they took forever to announce what they were doing with the little fry cart @ MK!

What makes me VERY skeptical is simple. the fact that Disney Employees do not end an email/letter/conversation with anything like "Sincerely". "Have a Magical Day" is the typical "sign off." Sincerely seems too business like and Disney wants you to feel at home and have a more comfortable relationship with the company, not something as standard and official as sincerely.

Have a Magical Day:sohappy::animwink:

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
Personally, I believe this is a complete "scam"... there have been rumors flying around for some time now and I believe most people wish that Disney's Animal Kingdom Park would create a new "land". Personally I am one that would LOVE to see them create an Australia or manage to get Panda Bears into the park.... but I know that's a while coming and Disney does not announce such things so far in advance. They won't even admit to building a new park that far in advance- they took forever to announce what they were doing with the little fry cart @ MK!

What makes me VERY skeptical is simple. the fact that Disney Employees do not end an email/letter/conversation with anything like "Sincerely". "Have a Magical Day" is the typical "sign off." Sincerely seems too business like and Disney wants you to feel at home and have a more comfortable relationship with the company, not something as standard and official as sincerely.

Arrrrrrrggggg once again this email was indeed sent to me. I did NOT create a fake email. Now maybe the CM that wrote it was on crack and made everything up and didn't follow company policies on sending out responses, but for heavens sake I did NOT fabricate this email!!!!!!

maggiegrace1

So here is a screen shot of the entire reply to and everything since some of you think the email is fake.

screen-1.jpg
I see you got rid of some of the spam..Good job!..:D

tirian

Wrong. That phrase is only used in the parks. Business correspondence usually ends with "Sincerely" or "Best Regards," because "Have a Magical Day" is considered too cheesy for the business world. And it is.

But you have a magical day, too. :p :wave:

s2jrston

Need Map

I saw once where someone made arial maps of the parks showing the availabe areas for development. Could somebody throw in one of those maps of DAK, to this thread, so we can see if adding a land is possible and where?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom