WDW Character Pic of the Day

joanna71985

I'm confused. The bears look out of place for World Showcase. Am I wrong?

They are there for one of two reasons: 1) They were there for the Characters in Bloom weekend. or 2) They were there for a "special" reason in AA.

Yikes! :eek: They are scary looking!

Yeah, it does take some getting use to

Arabella and Anabella Wisp are "fairy godmothers in training" They were out for the first round of parties last year but haven't been back. They went the way of the Princes.

Here is my photo for today:

Aww, this stinks. I had so much fun with them.:(

And I love that one!

Alice__s_Croquet_Madness_by_spectropluto.jpg

That is awsome!

WDWFigment

Mine for today :)

I love this! SpectroMickey is my favorite part of the parade (if that's what he's actually called...it'd be ironic if I didn't even know the name of my favorite portion of the parade). I hope I can get a picture like this on my next trip!

I really hope some day they make a big fig out of this. It'd be a lot cooler than that dumb bug from the MSEP (that they made a big fig of)!

Azerin

I love this! SpectroMickey is my favorite part of the parade (if that's what he's actually called...it'd be ironic if I didn't even know the name of my favorite portion of the parade). I hope I can get a picture like this on my next trip!

I really hope some day they make a big fig out of this. It'd be a lot cooler than that dumb bug from the MSEP (that they made a big fig of)!

Glad you like it! You have a bunch of great pics... That would be a kewl big fig!

Here is my pic for the day... from the Pirate & Princess party:

Disney_Belle

I had posted this in the original "Picture of the Day" thread, and then I saw this thread, so I am re-posting because it is a character picture :)

During Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade 2006

KingLouie-1-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom