WDW Character Pic of the Day

Flower'sChild

Minnie kissing Tiny Tim *blushes*

Minnie was extra tiny on this day and I am 6 foot 3 so all this made for some very adorable kissing photos :eek:

This is how it happend. I went up to see Minnie and before I know what is going on Minnie is pulling me down and she is standing on her tip toes and kissing me and people are taking photos and people are like that is so cute :eek: Minnie knew that there was nothing that I could do to stop her from kissing me and she did not give me a choice :p

I was very happy with all these kissing photos :sohappy: They took like 2 photopass photos of Minnie kissing me and also 2 photos with my camera. I never did get the 2 photopass photos and I wish there was a way that I could still purchase them. But I am very happy that I have the 2 photos that were taken with my own camera :king:

Now it's time for these 2 adorable photos :eek:

A lot of people have not seen this photo, because I have not posted it as much as the other one. It's a very cute photo and I framed it :eek:
102_102Minniekissinglittletim.jpg

Now here is the photo that a lot of people have seen. This is the photo that I used for my first photo shirt of me with Minnie Mouse. On the shirt it says Minnie Mouse and Tiny Tim :eek:
1c1f4547.jpg

Bug715

I was excited because I thought I'd never seen Goofy in this outfit. When I got home I saw in a photo album that I'd seen him years ago.

MarkandIwithGoofyon29th.jpg

toystoryma

sorry for the bluriness, took a pic of one of my scrapbook pics... just thought it was a neat photo, goofy in the pool at River Country ...

IMG_1849.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom