WDW Character Pic of the Day

Trishnh

from Block Party Bash
Disney7-08296.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

This is a big one, but probably my favorite picture I have ever taken of a character. It was summer 2007...and I know it's not from WDW, but I love it. It was taken at DCA near Tower of Terror.

spectropluto

I know him! He's the Egyptian Duck (or his kin) that escaped from AK a couple years ago. There was a Merf thread last year around July that had a picture of this same bread of duck with extensive speculation regarding the duck, some facts, and a name given to the duck! He definitely is a character. I presume this picture was taken at Epcot, correct?

Yup! Epcot!! By the Canada pavillion.

Swood35

The Green Army Man decided to take cover in the TSM entrance, scouting the area out for his fellow green men. He climbed around the sign for about 15 minutes, scaring people as they walked out of TSM. :lol:
ScottsDisneypics2008148.jpg

Raychul

This is a big one, but probably my favorite picture I have ever taken of a character. It was summer 2007...and I know it's not from WDW, but I love it. It was taken at DCA near Tower of Terror.

352444800_KKrgN-X2.jpg

Excellent picture! I have always loved Mary Poppins and have never seen her out and about. She makes a great Mary too.

joanna71985

352444800_KKrgN-X2.jpg

Very nice!!

The Green Army Man decided to take cover in the TSM entrance, scouting the area out for his fellow green men. He climbed around the sign for about 15 minutes, scaring people as they walked out of TSM. :lol:
ScottsDisneypics2008148.jpg

I love it! GAM are so much fun to watch!:ROFLOL:

IMG_6406.JPG

This is Tutter from Bear in the Big Blue House. After his show got cancelled, he has joined us on our travels.

Here he is at Disneyland with a very suspicious neighbor.

:ROFLOL:

Trishnh

Hey, Jo Jo waht do you say--We all want to know what you learned today! (pathetic, I know!!:ROFLOL:)
Disney7-08174.jpg

I REALLY like this breakfast & I think it is so underrated. It is always empty when we go and I am so afraid they are going to do away with it. The character interaction is the best of all the character meals we have gone to. So make sure you give it a try on your next vacation-LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom