WDW Character Pic of the Day

MAF

Well I was going to say that maybe you were too tall for the part, but now I see that you are "Mickey sized" so that can't be it! :ROFLOL:

MAF

well, i figured that much :) i just didn't know if it was in general or for a "friend" in particular??
I don't think you are allowed to choose who you are auditioning for. I heard you just kind of stand in a line and they look at your face and then they decide who you would be best for. Also I think your more likely to have to work in "fur" anyways.

joanna71985

Summer20081605.jpg

joanna71985

I'm loving these new options for special photopass pictures! I can't wait to try to find some on our next trip! I also really liked your one fighting Captain Hook and sitting by Mickey!

Thank you! :)

I did 7 altogether: Captain Hook, and Tink (MK), Baby Simba (AK), and Minnie, Mickey, Stitch in ground, and Stitch with ice cream (DHS). I missed the HM one (MK), and one at Epcot.

mouselvrmom

Thank you! :)

I did 7 altogether: Captain Hook, and Tink (MK), Baby Simba (AK), and Minnie, Mickey, Stitch in ground, and Stitch with ice cream (DHS). I missed the HM one (MK), and one at Epcot.

Do you think I should just try asking to see what they are doing at any specific time? I would really love to do the HM one!

joanna71985

Do you think I should just try asking to see what they are doing at any specific time? I would really love to do the HM one!

If my memory is correct, they only do the HM one early in the morning. The ones they do all day long are the Tink, Baby Simba, and Stitch in the ground ones (if they are trained for it, that is). Mickey, Minnie, and Ice Cream Stitch are done right before the parade, from about 2pm til 3:30 pm or so (and the photographer is a wandering one). I'm not positive about the Captain Hook times. I was walking through Adventureland, and the Photographer was set up near the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom