WDW Character Pic of the Day

DznyChick

I'm by no means trying to butt into your conversation or be disrespectful, but it is a bit obvious that the picture was taken backstage. It's a very cute picture, and if your manager agreed to let you post it, there really isn't a problem with people stating that it's backstage, right? You're very open about being a CM, as well as your specific job, (which you should be, it's a very awesome job, I'm sure) and I'm sure people assumed that you would have pictures like this. I don't think the original poster who pointed out that it was backstage meant to offend you, and I hope I didn't either. :wave:

Flounder_de

MMMM.jpg

Flounder_de

Nice photo :)

Is this DisneyLand Paris? If so what is the name of this character meal?

Yep - that was in Paris. Taken in the Inventions Restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel during the Character Dinner - no special name for that. It's a great loacation, but quite expensive - €46,- ($70.-) per person. The food is not really as great as you would expect it to be. But it was my birthday ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

frankd1962

What in the heck is that sticking out of her head? An antennae? :eek:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aurrasing/index.html

This is the official LucasFilms article about Aurra Sing. That's an implant that aids her in hunting her bounties.

this was at DISNEY??? my son would probably do the same thing that little boy is doing and hide in fear!! that's a bit scary, what/who is that??

Her name is Aurra Sing and she is a bounty hunter. We caught a quick glimpse of her during the podrace in Episode I. You have to keep an eye out for her but she's there watching it from a balcony along the course.

Flower'sChild

Yes she is from Star Wars. I have had my photo taken with her on Star Wars weekends before. She is one of the many Star Wars characters that you can find at Mgm on Star Wars weekend.

I think she is okay for DisneyWorld. If people think she is too scary or creepy for DisneyWorld, well what about some of the evil Disney characters like Maleficent? If Maleficent is not to scary or creepy for DisneyWorld than this Star Wars girl for sure is not.

Speaking of Maleficent, I had my photo taken with her at the Halloween party. The photo was taken on my old 35mm camera. I have not seen the photo though. When I take that roll of film to Sam's Club and have it put on a cd, I will be able to see it

jtced

I actually go to Clemson University, but have much love for the Ducks. They are my West Coast team to root for. Any school with Donald Duck as a mascot is alright in my book!

OK how can you go to Clemson being from Gamecock country? Just wondering as a local South Carolinan:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom