WDW Character Pic of the Day

bluefaery

May I present... Prince Caspian ...

295450243_pPaim-XL.jpg

WOW!!!! IMO Disney did a wonderful job trying to find a CM who looks like the actor. I love the costume.

Gorjus

I also love the red dress, and this is quite a beautiful friend of Belle's! Great photo Gorjus!

Thank you for the compliment, but really it is all Belle and Beast. And her friend is one of the nicest as well as beautiful.

I would like to request some recent Snow White pictures. I have two friends who are friends with Snow and would like to see some pics. I'll be posting a picture tomorrow when I have the time to lug my computer upstairs and hook it up to the internet.

Where do your friends hang out with Snow White. Some of her friends prefer to visit her in Germany; some prefer Town Square.

May I present... Prince Caspian ...

295450243_pPaim-XL.jpg

I just saw the in house promo photos for the meet and greet. Excuse me, I think I'm going to look for some extra hours at the Studio. Please tell me photopass is allowed to photograph him. Please?!

MattBoom

I would like to request some recent Snow White pictures. I have two friends who are friends with Snow and would like to see some pics. I'll be posting a picture tomorrow when I have the time to lug my computer upstairs and hook it up to the internet.

296121445_pD2Ey-L.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom