WDW Character Pic of the Day

michelle_sydney

On the last day of my vacation I finally saw Jiminy!
Disney2008273.jpg

WDWFigment

My son is 11 now & his Love of Disney has never faded. Then again, neither has mine. I never got to go as a child, I was 22 before I made my first trip for my honeymoon. But, sharing these times with our son is always so special & the joy he exhibits when @ WDW is still as genuine as day one. :sohappy: :)

That's what's so wonderful about Disney! I totally converted my hubby and my 13 year old may act like she's too cool sometimes because she's at that awkward age, I can still see the joy in her eyes when she's there. :sohappy:

Ahhh, I remember my "cool" stage where I wasn't as thrilled by a trip to WDW. Once I realized that I'm not cool, that stage passed pretty quickly. Now I could care less about all the guff I receive from my friends who think it's odd that someone my age is so fond of Disney (or Figment). I'd much rather be having fun with all of my odd and uncool interests than be cool while not having fun.

mouselvrmom

Ahhh, I remember my "cool" stage where I wasn't as thrilled by a trip to WDW. Once I realized that I'm not cool, that stage passed pretty quickly. Now I could care less about all the guff I receive from my friends who think it's odd that someone my age is so fond of Disney (or Figment). I'd much rather be having fun with all of my odd and uncool interests than be cool while not having fun.

That's great figment! I'm going to have my daughter think about that! :lol:

Michelle, that is a great pic with Jiminy. I love Jiminy! :sohappy:

MattBoom

296129408_rTTtr-L.jpg

Clarabelle Cow (left) and her boyfriend Horace Horsecollar decided to help the kids color during Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, but before long they started passing love notes to each other. Clarabelle then passed a note to Horace asking him to take her shopping and Horace replied, "No, I don't have any money!"
Pictured here is Clarabelle waving goodbye to Horace as he reads the note she wrote back to him: "Horace is a Poopyhead!".

WDWKat26

296129408_rTTtr-L.jpg

Clarabelle Cow (left) and her boyfriend Horace Horsecollar decided to help the kids color during Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, but before long they started passing love notes to each other. Clarabelle then passed a note to Horace asking him to take her shopping and Horace replied, "No, I don't have any money!"
Pictured here is Clarabelle waving goodbye to Horace as he reads the note she wrote back to him: "Horace is a Poopyhead!".

That's AWESOME :) I was so bummed I wasn't able to hang out with Horace during F&G Festival!

Chape19714

do you know how long they're planning on keeping him out for?
I don't know how long, but he'll probally be out for the remainder of the summer, seeing how they advertise the meet and greet as part of the attraction which hasn't yet opened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom