WDW Character Pic of the Day

forevermickey

picture.php

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
:eek: So cute! How did you spot him??

Well Colleen, Tom (wdwfigment), his wife Sarah, and friend Nick were all hanging at MK one night. Sarah I guess got bit by something and her ankle swelled up. So we went to first aid by Crystal Palace. We were sitting out front trying to pull Tom together because he was crying wildly because he felt like Sarah was going to need her foot amputated or something. Anyways...I spotted him hopping around outside his hole there and went over and got a picture of him. I should check on him when I go back!

DisneyPrincess5

Well Colleen, Tom (wdwfigment), his wife Sarah, and friend Nick were all hanging at MK one night. Sarah I guess got bit by something and her ankle swelled up. So we went to first aid by Crystal Palace. We were sitting out front trying to pull Tom together because he was crying wildly because he felt like Sarah was going to need her foot amputated or something. Anyways...I spotted him hopping around outside his hole there and went over and got a picture of him. I should check on him when I go back!
Hahah aww that's cool.
Maybe he's from Princess and the Frog! :lookaroun

darthspielberg

13316_1401229877154_1424531586_1090.jpg

This picture has a great story with it. The young lad you see there is my cousin David. David has a severe muscular disorder that makes walking incredibly hard, as well as being autistic. He's such a sweet boy, and Disney is one of his favorite things. He loves to escape into their worlds as often as he can.

When he goes to Disney (twice a year, usually), one of his must-sees is the Beauty and the Beast show in Hollywood Studios. He loves it and has every song and scene memorized and he sings along. Well, one of the cast members noticed him coming several times over the course of a week, and asked why, and it was explained that he loves it.

The Cast Member disappeared, then came back and told them to wait off to the side after the show was over. They did as told, and then they were ushered backstage for a private audience with the show's Belle and Beast. He was so flabbergasted he could barely speak. His joy brought tears to my eyes. It was the best moment of a very awesome vacation.

Thanks, Belle and Beast. You made him the happiest boy in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom