WDW Character Pic of the Day

_Scar

a2ztdw.jpg

Somebody needs to tell Luke before he gets carried away...

tiggermarie

picture.php

Let's see if this work. My first picture post!

This was on me and my hubby's birthday. I was so excited to finally meet Marie and she was just soooooo cute and playful with us.

Oh that is so cute!

When we where there in January 2010 we where walking pass her on our way to dinner - I did not think she was out- But when I seen her I pulled my hubby there and got a photo too. And you are right she is so Playful.

Thank you for bringing back great memories :D

MoonMouse1

Hey everyone! I just discovered this site and love it! I posted this pic on a thread about MNSSHP but figured it would be appropriate here too. My sister and I have lots of character pictures so I'm sure you'll be seeing many more posts to come. :)

MNSSHP20085.jpg

Piebald

Hey everyone! I just discovered this site and love it! I posted this pic on a thread about MNSSHP but figured it would be appropriate here too. My sister and I have lots of character pictures so I'm sure you'll be seeing many more posts to come. :)

MNSSHP20085.jpg

I don't usually creep these kind of posts and respond, but I just wanted to point out that you are absolutely gorgeous, MoonMouse1! You look better than some of the princesses :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom