WDW Character Pic of the Day

nibblesandbits

IMG_0035-1.jpg
Question...is that on the front of a float in the MK parade...I think I've seen a far away shot, but never a close up one...if it is. Love those little touches of not so common characters!

spectropluto

donsullivan! YAY! GREAT shot!!

Here I am with Lady Tremaine and her daughters, today, on Mother's Day after giving her a rose. She was so happy and told everyone around us that I was a great example of a true man. LOL She also tried to pawn me off on her daughters... umm...

IMG_0044.jpg

also, I did this one while waiting in line...

LadyTremaineFRAME.jpg

kcw

^^^^ I've never seen this, I have no idea what it is, I don't know what music or characters it uses..... but I WANT IT! I just don't understand why we can't get anything that even touches Tokyo- be it their parks, entertainment, theming, anything!

joanna71985

Here I am with Lady Tremaine and her daughters, today, on Mother's Day after giving her a rose. She was so happy and told everyone around us that I was a great example of a true man. LOL She also tried to pawn me off on her daughters... umm...

IMG_0044.jpg

That's awsome! :ROFLOL:

This is why the Tremaines are among my favorite characters.

Animaniac93-98

Eric was sometimes at the Pirate and Princess Party.

You can get your picture taken with Indy too at TDS apparently. They have lots of "obscure" characters there, but they are not for the Japanese guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom