WDW Character Pic of the Day

magicmaya

kisscharacter.jpg

Goofy's mad he doesn't have a girl friend

magicmaya

Are you thinking of this one?

Photo by briberry

Yes, this was my inspiration. I actually made the one below on the left first at the request of Peter (who had also seen the DL photo) When I saw the other photo on flickr, I felt inspired to create another (with a few more effects)

They always put someone cute in the peter costumes.It's very rare you see an ugly one.:eek:

KirjavaP35

wdwmomof3!

Here's one for your daughter. He's a Real Ladies Man. :D

DSC02403.jpg

I MET THIS FRIEND OF BELLE ON MY LAST TRIP, SHE IS AMAZING!!! :sohappy:I made sure to tell her that she was my favorite Disney Princess. Looking quite flattered she replied, "Really, why?". I said, that like her, I was a knowledge seeker and that I love to read. As soon as I said this, she asked me what my favorite types of stories were, to which I replied "Sci-Fi and Fantasy" She then went on to explain that she like fairy tales but the Beast likes adventure stories, so they compromise by reading stories like Peter Pan and Romeo and Juliet. This with her was actually the best part of the whole trip for me.

lighteningqueen

I finally saw him as well looked all over for him our first time in 2007 nd finally saw him over in Rafikis as well. We didn't even know that that attraction existed until we really looked at the map and had a few more days there to do more. he is so tiny even in real person ha ha.

Possible next trip Dec 9-16 2009

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom