Walt Disney World's Enchanted Tiki Room getting some Outside Love soon

Magicot

No I disagree... Stitch is from outer space...it does not matter if he was in Hawaii in the movie....The Tiki Room does not need an alien....

They should take Stitch and Iago and stick them somewhere else where they can annoy one another privately. Iazu is welcome to remain in the Tiki Room...

As for the inference of being mindless to have Stitch in TL which is a future/space/sci-fiction oriented MK land just leaves me speechless. Alien = Future = Science-fiction (or perhaps true science in many circles)... Of course SHOULD he be in Magic Kingdom at all is perhaps the real question!

Why not move him to EPCOT and let him be the center of one of the innovations exhibits...or here is a thought, why MUST we have a Stitch attraction at all?
I completely agree. Glad someone see's my point.

scottnj1966

Walt Disney World's Enchanted Tiki Room getting some Outside Love soon...

I have heard this from someone I trust... They are going to make the outside nice and new looking again!!! Hopefully this will be but a step toward the one rumor of 2011 I love the most, the possibility of bringing the Disneyland show to Florida!!!!

Disneyland show is the old show that WDW already had. So they going back to the original?

Exprcoofto

If stitch ends up in the tiki room I'm seriously going to boycott it. :brick: Like puntagordabob said, he is an alien... simply put.

Getting back to the original meaning of the thread... "Outside Love soon", what kind of changes could they make to the outside? How about some of the tiki's from DL. :shrug:

gus ghost

If stitch ends up in the tiki room I'm seriously going to boycott it. :brick: Like puntagordabob said, he is an alien... simply put.

Getting back to the original meaning of the thread... "Outside Love soon", what kind of changes could they make to the outside? How about some of the tiki's from DL. :shrug:

I agree about adding the DL tikis. The lanai at DL that features all of the tikis is one of my favorite places in the park. For being the tiki room, the lanai at MK needs quite a few additional tikis. Right now I think there are only 1 or 2.

SirGoofy

Have you watched the video of the Stitch Tiki Room? It's well done.

As for outside help, I've just heard painting/landscaping. Make it much more pretty than it has looked recently.

Vernonpush

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32xxerzh3XU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32xxerzh3XU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

SirGoofy

With a couple less Stitch references, like the girls don't need to be wearing the ears, and minus the flower part, with the original Tiki songs in there, it would be a perfect show.

Jasonflz

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32xxerzh3XU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32xxerzh3XU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It really looks better than our Tiki room currently but Stitch doesn't deserve to be in Adventureland, let alone Tomorrowland. Stick him in Disneyquest.

uhwarriorfan

I wish they would change WDW's Tiki Room back!!!! The Under New Management ruined that attraction for me and my Family. I look forward to Disneyland Tiki room just to see how the attraction is supposed to be.

jt04

I wish they would change WDW's Tiki Room back!!!! The Under New Management ruined that attraction for me and my Family. I look forward to Disneyland Tiki room just to see how the attraction is supposed to be.

People had quit going into the old attraction for the most part which is why they did the overlay and why Stitch is probably on the way.

Exprcoofto

Have you watched the video of the Stitch Tiki Room? It's well done.

As for outside help, I've just heard painting/landscaping. Make it much more pretty than it has looked recently.

Yes I've seen the videos months ago when there was a long thread about stitch coming to WDW's Tiki Room. It is well done, if you like stitch. I just don't like him in places where he doesn't belong. Such as DL's small world and TDL's Tiki Room. He fits better with an alien theme, IMO.

Oriolesmagic

Yes I've seen the videos months ago when there was a long thread about stitch coming to WDW's Tiki Room. It is well done, if you like stitch. I just don't like him in places where he doesn't belong. Such as DL's small world and TDL's Tiki Room. He fits better with an alien theme, IMO.

I agree, but if it's done well I really can't complain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom