Walt Disney World's Enchanted Tiki Room getting some Outside Love soon

SirGoofy

Irreguardless of whether it's a word or not, how hard would it be for them to just have a show that can operate in two modes? Original Tiki and Stitch Tiki. Seems like a win-win to me. We do live in the computer age last I heard.

:lol:

Oh, jt. That will never, ever happen.

jakeman

I dunno....Stitch in Tiki or Tomorrow? Which is the less of two evils?

Seeing Tiki is a classic...I dunno...:lookaroun:eek:

*waiting and seeing*
The Tiki we have now is not a classic though.

I know this is a random place to say this, but I'm not sure that we can ligitimately stay in our "funk" now about WDW being the worst place on earth with baby eating management much longer.

If only a 3rd of the rumors that have started to pop up over the last two weeks come true we are looking at some pretty nice upgrades and refurbs heading our way.

The pendulum (right now anyways) seems to be swinging in jt04's direction.

007mickey

I'm sure I have missed something here but how does Stitch really fit into Adventureland? I can see "moving" him if SGE is really on the chopping block but I'm not sure I can get pumped up about him coming to the Tiki Room.

Buried20KLeague

I know this is a random place to say this, but I'm not sure that we can ligitimately stay in our "funk" now about WDW being the worst place on earth with baby eating management much longer.

If only a 3rd of the rumors that have started to pop up over the last two weeks come true we are looking at some pretty nice upgrades and refurbs heading our way.

Not until they're moving dirt, it isn't.

Magicot

I would rather suffer a few more years of Stitch in Tomorrowland than EVER bring him to Adventureland. :brick: Seeing stitch in the Tiki room would be worse than what's there right now, and I hate what's there right now. Please just bring back the original Polynesian splendor that has been gone for too long.

Hopefully these improvements to the Tiki area that the OP mentioned involve bringing back the lit torches around Sunshine Tree Terrace and sprucing up the waterfall area. And while we're at it, let's get rid of that metal carpet spinning attraction blocking the once great view of the Tiki complex. :rolleyes:

KP25701

I'm for Stitch in WDW's Tiki Room, especially if it involves getting rid of Great Escape as well. Kill two birds and a crappy AE replacement with one stone.

I would prefer they find some way to work in the old bird hosts rather then the complete swap out of Bird hosts present in Tokyo. They can probably find some way to recast their voices.

I agrie I love the idea of stitch there.:D

DisneyDellsDude

Glad to hear that some exterior work may be done on the building! That entire section of Adventureland could use a sprucing.

For me... do they have to have a Stitch attraction in the Magic Kingdom?:animwink:
How about a new twist on Tropical Serenade.

mickeysaver

I was there last week, it needs a little inside love too. Iago was dirty. The red feathers were still red, but his face was covered in black soot.

SirGoofy

NEW TWIST.:D

I was thinking in the opposite direction that Under New Management took us. Something good (akin to the original) but no Stitch, an no other characters from any film of any kind. Something original.

Can they do anything original that doesn't involve characters anymore?:rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

And I'm thrilled about that.:lol: I would rather be gushing then complaining.

HMF

I'm sure I have missed something here but how does Stitch really fit into Adventureland? I can see "moving" him if SGE is really on the chopping block but I'm not sure I can get pumped up about him coming to the Tiki Room.
WDI can make up some sort of rationalization for him to fit there' just like they did with Laugh Floor or a senior Imagineer can always go to Comic-Con and miraculosly find an original drawing by John Hench and explain that Stitch was always intended to be part of the show' They just didn't have the money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom