Walt Disney World's Enchanted Tiki Room getting some Outside Love soon

Captain Chaos

Hence...Eisner hate= n00bz. :lol:

Eisner dislike based off of the WHOLE picture= informed.:D:lol:

I'm not an Eisner fan, but, he did great things for a long time for the company... Not all was bad as others on here would make you think.. Oh well...

Back to Tiki Room.. Under New Management stinks.. it is dull and boring and never a must see... I wouldn't mind the show from Tokyo coming over to WDW... it would be an improvement...

tirian

Meh, it's why I loved growing up in that decade. ;) I miss the truly unique Disney Stores, especially at our nearby mall, that closed in 2004.

3697.jpg

It was so cool! I wished I was older then, so I took more 'pictorial' memories.

Old-school Disney Stores were incredible! They were designed in the 80s and early 90s, not the Gap-era style-less-ness of the late 90s.

Eisner's stamp of approval... But, wait... I thought everything Eisner touched turned to dust?? :ROFLOL:

Nope, just after he started trying to mechanize and formulate creativity, which incidentally happened around the mid-90s (while we're on the subject :lol:).

Timon

Does anyone remember the Barker Birder out front talking to the guests as they walked by?

"Come to the Tiki Room ....." weird noises and such..... "Stop walking when I'm squawking".

How about Zazu as the new Barker bird
picture.php

And Iago in a bigger pre-show as host or 2nd rate backup TikiBird trying to make the big time main show.

EPCOT Explorer

Does anyone remember the Barker Birder out front talking to the guests as they walked by?

"Come to the Tiki Room ....." weird noises and such..... "Stop walking when I'm squawking".

How about Zazu as the new Barker bird
picture.php

And Iago in a bigger pre-show as host or 2nd rate backup TikiBird trying to make the big time main show.

It sounded like he was choking.:ROFLOL::dazzle:

DisneyNut2007

Ummm...no. Sorry. UNM is far from a classic. And its numbers back that up.

NOPE!!! YOU'RE STILL WRONG AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!

UNM IS a classic and very popular with most WDW guests and that's the truth!

Stop being such a twit and learn to love and stop making up lies just because of your own personal hatred towards something! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SirGoofy

Stop being such a twit and learn to love and stop making up lies just because of your own personal hatred towards something! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not lying, my friend. I work in Adventureland. I know for a fact UNM is one of the least popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom. I understand that you like it. Good for you. But most people don't and it's a fact.:wave:

Sorry, but agreeing with morons like SirGoofy is harzardous to your health! :mad: :fork:

STOP HATING AND START LOVING!!! :mad: :fork:

I seem to have a nemesis!

Mwuhahahahahaha!:drevil:

Studios Fan

I'm not lying, my friend. I work in Adventureland. I know for a fact UNM is one of the least popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom. I understand that you like it. Good for you. But most people don't and it's a fact.:wave:

It looks like I do too. It's probably not even one of the three most popular attractions in Adventureland, is it?

SirGoofy

It looks like I do too. It's probably not even one of the three most popular attractions in Adventureland, is it?

Not even close. Pirates, Jungle, and the Carpets easily blow it out of the water. I wouldn't be surprised if there were days when the Treehouse beats it out.

tirian

Stop being such a twit and learn to love and stop making up lies just because of your own personal hatred towards something! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, but agreeing with morons like SirGoofy is harzardous to your health! :mad: :fork:

STOP HATING AND START LOVING!!! :mad: :fork:

Oh look, a troll.

Mr.EPCOT

Such anger and irrationality over such a terrible show...

Listen, friend, the truth of the matter is that the evidence doesn't support your conclusion. It's as simple as doing a search for Under New Management on this or any Disney fan forum to find that the majority of the posts regarding Under New Management are of negative opinions towards the show. I know from personal experience from my many, many visits to the park that it almost never has a line, even when it's a busy day. It's also telling that the people who would know exactly how popular it is, those who work there, say that is one of the least popular attractions in the park. Now, there's nothing wrong with you liking it personally, but you should really provide some real proof to back up your statement instead of flaming others for saying otherwise. I'm sure many of us are reasonable enough to reconsider our thoughts on the show, but as the facts stand, there's almost no possibility of that.

And seriously, you're just amusing most of us, anyways, when you're yelling stop the hate and using more angry smilies than most of us have ever seem before, all in one post.

imagineer boy

Can someone say anger management classes? :lookaroun

puntagordabob

Original Poster

Nope....you are no alone... the silent Majority wants the UNM Tiki Room to fly away.... The DL show is far superior to the WDW version. The forum member "Disneynut" doesnt like you, me, or anyone else who disagrees with his opinion....dont take it personally of course! :) I have faith that Disney will make Jose and his flock whole again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom