News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

esskay

I was wondering if there was any news about them possibly waiving it. I guess not.
You're assuming theres going to be enough people on a bus for that to even be an issue.

The seats have been numbered by party. From the few videos of what's been put in place so far its something like a maximum of 5 parties. 2 at the front, 1 in the middle, 2 at the back. No standing. If folks are incapable of following such basic instructions then they probably shouldn't be around other people in the first place.

Disstevefan1

Ferries will be running at around 40% Of capacity

It’s great the ferries will be at 40%. My question is when all the folks stay till closing at the MK, there will be a mob waiting for the ferrie. It’s not gonna be easy to socially distance the mob.

I guess it will depend on what that that secret capacity number ends up to be and how many folks need to go to the TTC and not the resorts.

TrainsOfDisney

It’s great the ferries will be at 40%. My question is when all the folks stay till closing at the MK, there will be a mob waiting for the ferrie. It’s not gonna be easy to socially distance the mob.

I guess it will depend on what that that secret capacity number ends up to be and how many folks need to go to the TTC and not the resorts.

That’s part of the reason for no parade and fireworks... the whole point of fireworks is to get all those people to stay in the park and spend money until closing time.

Disstevefan1

That’s part of the reason for no parade and fireworks... the whole point of fireworks is to get all those people to stay in the park and spend money until closing time.

If they close attractions near the end of the night that may help, but I can imagine folks wanting to get a few more rides in before closing and will use every bit of that time.

Sparksfly

Minnie Vans will not be available

I don't know why but I got Rachel Dratch as Debbie Downer on SNL vibes with this and I'm in hysterics over it.

Marni is always so to the point which I equal parts love and appreciate everytime I see his posts. Always a pleasure to hear your input sir.

Attachments

• 20200701_172207.jpg
    20200701_172207.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

jruddell

The express monorail beam has been converted to a walkway. Please also note that the 600V DC monorail bus bars have been left energized to facilitate recharging of cellular telephones, tablets, cameras, Teslas, and ECVs. More Magic, More Timeless, More Disney™

Am I doing it right @realBobChapek ?
You forgot the extra charge for the privilege of seeing Disney and the Florida landscape from a new and unique vantage point. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom