Vinylmation Store Coming To DTD

NewfieFan

Wow, a whole store for Vinylmation! I didn't even know there was one in DL!

Trying hard to resist these things. I've only just been sucked into pin collecting.

djpoore94

Wow, a whole store for Vinylmation! I didn't even know there was one in DL!

Trying hard to resist these things. I've only just been sucked into pin collecting.

We're having a hard time resisting them too! I only hope that if we do start buying them, we have more restraint than we do with the pins. A whole store of them will make that espeically hard!

Atomicmickey

Don't get Vinylmation at all.

But then again, I only wonder at pin trading from afar, so I suppose
this is a subset of that, in a way.

71jason

Saw the windows/door last night, assumed they were going in that direction. At least it's (1) not an empty store-front, and (2) Disney-run. And come on, it's not like anyone will mourn the missing extra PH store. Maybe now the Space Mountain shop can go back to being about Space Mountain?

I am curious about the longevity of these dolls. The pins are clearly here to stay--you see kids with the lanyards everywhere--but has Vinylmation crossed over from the hard-core fan community to the general public? They just don't seem as fun to show off and trade, and you can't really collect thematically.

vinylmations are very very popular, the muppets series that was released in wdw, sold out right away, luckily they had more in the warehouse. i think its the right move. disneyland has d-street, so y not bring a store to wdw about vinylmations where the actual vinylmation team is located:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom