Villains to be Removed from Celebrate Dreams Come True Parade

kramden88

Bad idea, I hope it's not for budgetary reasons. The struggle between good and evil is present in many of their parades and nighttime shows. Perhaps it's time for a new parade. How old is this one, anyway?

JiminyandTink

That's too bad, I thought that the evil queen puts on one of the best performances of all the character's in the parks... Jafar was always cool too

GrannyJill2

Without EVIL there would be nothing for GOOD to triumph over :).

Disney Villains are great because they ALWAYS get punished for their evil deeds. A good lesson for one and all.

Gorjus

Updates: I'm not going to get all of this right, but you'll get the idea. And keep in mind, my source for this is one person who is a parade performer. So, no offical word. Apparently it isn't the villians we are removing, just the float and some villians. So now it doesn't make as much sense.

A ton of characters are going to the ground in front of or behind the floats. Jafar, and Abu will go to the ground in front of Aladdin. Chip and Dale will go to the ground in front of Mickey. Captain Hook, Mr Smee in front of Peter. Jessie and Woody are being added to the castle float.

I'm sure there is more, I just forgot.

drew81

Updates: I'm not going to get all of this right, but you'll get the idea. And keep in mind, my source for this is one person who is a parade performer. So, no offical word. Apparently it isn't the villians we are removing, just the float and some villians. So now it doesn't make as much sense.

A ton of characters are going to the ground in front of or behind the floats. Jafar, and Abu will go to the ground in front of Aladdin. Chip and Dale will go to the ground in front of Mickey. Captain Hook, Mr Smee in front of Peter. Jessie and Woody are being added to the castle float.

I'm sure there is more, I just forgot.

Lilo and Stitch will be in it.

Well, I'm pretty sure today is the last day of the "old" Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade, and the Villain Unit's last day :cry:. I just want to thank anyone who is there taking pictures or video. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom