Villains to be Removed from Celebrate Dreams Come True Parade

discman

The Changes have been made , the ugly step sisters have been added and alice and others come down from their float it works out much better than before, theres a video online youtube.

It's nice to see some characters on the street. I also realized that they changed the flags from rainbow to each being a separate solid color (I know my aunt complained about the flag choice and dancers to guest relations when she was there two months ago. :brick:). It was just to odd to see the dancers with the characters. I still think more street characters are needed. Besides the addition of Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella what others characters are now walking along the parade route? I assume every float now has several characters walking alongside.

Does anyone have any pictures or videos from the Villains last day? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

RAXIP

From the photos I saw on Facebook:

Before Mickey Unit:
Pluto, Chip & Dale

Pinocchio Unit:
Geppetto, Foulfellow & Gideon

Aladdin Unit:
Jafar, Abu, & Genie

Peter Pan Unit:
Hook, Smee, Tweedledum & Tweedledee

Princess Unit:
Stepmother, Stepsisters, Suzy & Perla

1FoolishMortal

While I'm sad that the Villains float got removed, these recent changes seem to be a step in a much better direction. Looks like the female dancers got individual ribbons during the show stop, too, though they cut the confetti-streamer-things. Oh well, can't win them all! Overall I'd say it's still more good than bad.

disnyfan89

While I'm sad that the Villains float got removed, these recent changes seem to be a step in a much better direction. Looks like the female dancers got individual ribbons during the show stop, too, though they cut the confetti-streamer-things. Oh well, can't win them all! Overall I'd say it's still more good than bad.
IMO Disney needs to really cut back on confetti and streamers if they truely want the public to buy into the whole Disney Go Green Standard.

krankenstein

From the photos I saw on Facebook:

Before Mickey Unit:
Pluto, Chip & Dale

Pinocchio Unit:
Geppetto, Foulfellow & Gideon

Aladdin Unit:
Jafar, Abu, & Genie

Peter Pan Unit:
Hook, Smee, Tweedledum & Tweedledee

Princess Unit:
Stepmother, Stepsisters, Suzy & Perla

Who replaced Pluto, Chip & Dale on the last float?

Edit: N/M, they have Louie and Baloo on the final float with Woody, Jessie, Lilo and Stitch walking in front.

Here is a full video. It isn't the best quality, but it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQgYpqhkjc

Yes I don't know how to post a video on here. I may try and see if my brother can post it on his you tube account and then link it from there. I currently have it on my facebook account, but don't really want to link anything to facebook. If you know of an easier way please let me know!

And yes they did cut back on the number of dancers. From what I heard and have seen Mickey/Castle/Romance SHOULD be at 4 girls and 4 guys. All other units SHOULD be at 4 girls and 2 guys.

PKD

Yes I don't know how to post a video on here. I may try and see if my brother can post it on his you tube account and then link it from there. I currently have it on my facebook account, but don't really want to link anything to facebook. If you know of an easier way please let me know!

And yes they did cut back on the number of dancers. From what I heard and have seen Mickey/Castle/Romance SHOULD be at 4 girls and 4 guys. All other units SHOULD be at 4 girls and 2 guys.

With the adding/removal of characters and dancers, are we down CM's, up CM's or still at the same #? My understanding is that the 4/4 & 4/2 isn't always the case. The 5/4/09 youtube video seems to confirm that.... (I'm sure call outs play into this)

Mickey 4G/4B, Pinocheo 3G/2B, Aladdin 4G/2B, Pan 3G/2B, Princess 2G/2B, Castle 4/4

With the few video shots and pic's I have seen, it appears this is a good over all change to the original CDCT parade. It has more energy over all, and connects the guest with the performers.

Gorjus

FYI, MANY of the dancers in the parade can perform other ROLES. Since we now have other roles in the parade, I can see why there are less dancers....although I haven't seen the new parade yet.

BTW, LOL at Drizella's shimmy.

drew81

With the adding/removal of characters and dancers, are we down CM's, up CM's or still at the same #? My understanding is that the 4/4 & 4/2 isn't always the case. The 5/4/09 youtube video seems to confirm that.... (I'm sure call outs play into this)

Mickey 4G/4B, Pinocheo 3G/2B, Aladdin 4G/2B, Pan 3G/2B, Princess 2G/2B, Castle 4/4

With the few video shots and pic's I have seen, it appears this is a good over all change to the original CDCT parade. It has more energy over all, and connects the guest with the performers
I agree! I really like the new version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom