Video from TTA and Skyway demo.

EpcotServo

Let me add some other points from last nights TTA video I`ve noticed;

Music in the EPCOT model, Space Mountain entrance and exit area is not Tland area. I`ve no idea what it is but it isn`t the normal BGM. SM area could have been MNSSHP BGM leaking through, but I also heard the regular BGM in other outside areas. Strange. No music in SM.

The penthouse (centre) roof of SM looks brand new. Obviously still being worked on but it`s actually an even colour with hardly any tile marks showing. It appears to the eye to almost be one continuous surface.

Explorer / FX1 - the spaceship model above the lift hill - has had a paint job. The side name lettering looks new, the rear end around the engines is now all dark blue instead of white.

Tarps do cover the postshow now. End section (first to be seen from Speedramp) had workllight showing around edges.

LED DMX issues seem largely resolved; I only saw one mismatched downlight on the entire circuit. Lighting looks gorgeous!

Lots of crew in hardhats on Skyway restroom roof. At night. Looked more suits than workers.

The music you hear in that video when you're nearing the TTA Space Mountain entrance is DEFINITELY from the Tin Toy exhibit that was in Japan.

magicmaya

Just an FYI, I`ve just received a TTA video from last night which not only clearly shows there is music on the track itself now, but the Mr Johnson spiel is back again above the North building exit.

Plus I`ll hear it all myself on Saturday :D

OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::cry::sohappy::sohappy:

Atomicmickey

Awesome video! 24 days until I can ride myself, hoping to see even more progress by then!

Man, this refurb is a puzzlement. It is looking like "a generally nice spruce up", though. MK has had a bunch of that, and it's very welcome.

muteki

So that music that plays when you enter Space Mountain on the TTA now. Is that Space Mountains new theme song? replacing the star tunnel music?

I am crossing my fingers that this is temporary, but for a while now I have thought that a new queue/logo/image change would also mean new audio, and as much as I like the original stuff, it wouldn't be the end of the world if it was different. Mousebits exists for a reason, right?:eek:

SirGoofy

The Goof is confused.

The Goof wants to know whether there is music or not on Space Mountain?

Can you smell what The Goof is cooking?

:lookaroun

disneysroyal411

OMG! I just got a letter from Disney asking me to come to disney on a pre paid trip by them to test space mountain before it opens!

Shut up imagination you are so stupid!

My mom is right I'm probaly annoying to everyone on this site.:cry:
I should stop posting until I have a serious post.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Let me add some other points from last nights TTA video I`ve noticed;

Music in the EPCOT model, Space Mountain entrance and exit area is not Tland area. I`ve no idea what it is but it isn`t the normal BGM. SM area could have been MNSSHP BGM leaking through, but I also heard the regular BGM in other outside areas. Strange. No music in SM.
I didnt hear, "Now approaching, Space Mountain" so maybe that whole area is off.

The penthouse (centre) roof of SM looks brand new. Obviously still being worked on but it`s actually an even colour with hardly any tile marks showing. It appears to the eye to almost be one continuous surface.
Looks like a fresh slab of cement. Obvisouly not, but yes, nice job.

Explorer / FX1 - the spaceship model above the lift hill - has had a paint job. The side name lettering looks new, the rear end around the engines is now all dark blue instead of white.
Screenshot from Dave's post. Thanks for the link Dave
SM_lifthill_refurbed.jpg

OMG! I just got a letter from Disney asking me to come to disney on a pre paid trip by them to test space mountain before it opens!

Shut up imagination you are so stupid!

My mom is right I'm probaly annoying to everyone on this site.:cry:
I should stop posting until I have a serious post.
Did you just ingest 24 red bulls and a few Twinkie cakes?

Exprcoofto

The Goof is confused.

The Goof wants to know whether there is music or not on Space Mountain?

Can you smell what The Goof is cooking?

:lookaroun

They were referring to the music in the TTA tunnel, not on SM. I think it was said somewhere that we wouldn't be getting music on SM. Let's hope I'm wrong :lol:

Mr.EPCOT

This was my experience on the TTA the other night...
-First off, overall, it seems to me like they're still working on things. Several reasons why, all of which I'll elaborate on.
-I hate to say it, but I don't think the new lighting is going to be doing any changing. I never saw any colors change. Different sections seem to be different colors, and I think they're working on it section by section each night, from what I've gathered from the videos I've watched. The station is purple, out the station up to the Progress City tunnel is red, Mickey's Star Traders up to in and out of Space Mountain to just past where the track diverges is all blue, most of the track to and past the Carousel of Progress is white at the moment, and I think the rest of the way was red. It seemed like more of the track was white in the videos that have been posted, leading me to think that they're working on it night by night.
-The words 'WORKING FOR YOU' were not lit above Progress City.
-As reported, no Mr. Johnson.
-I think the Space Mountain spiel is off.
-Inside, no music, but the background chatter (please remain seated, etc.) is on, barely audible.
-Also a noticeable change from the posted videos, the post-show below is blocked more now.
-Here's your real evidence of further work being done, I don't think I've seen anyone post this yet. BEHOLD!
3913613305_eae40f6956_b.jpg

-I get the impression that they'll have to close the TTA again before the Space refurb is over. Just a feeling.
-I have no idea what Martin is taking about with a new staircase or whatever. :shrug:
-The Skyway restrooms are totally gutted.
-There was no new music anywhere, it was all just the standard Tomorrowland BGM in all the right places (Progress City and Buzz tunnels, etc.).
-My first time around, it went down just as I was coming back into the station. Each time a train pulled in, it would run into the one in front of it, rougher and rougher every time, and finally stopped. They tried starting it back up, they moved, and then an even rougher collision. They got it going again, cycled it a couple of times, and reopened it. What I thought was cool was that all of the new lights faded to white when the ride stopped, essentially becoming the work lights. Then, once restarted, they changed back to their respective colors.

And I think I've covered everything I noticed.

SirGoofy

-I hate to say it, but I don't think the new lighting is going to be doing any changing. I never saw any colors change. Different sections seem to be different colors, and I think they're working on it section by section each night, from what I've gathered from the videos I've watched. The station is purple, out the station up to the Progress City tunnel is red, Mickey's Star Traders up to in and out of Space Mountain to just past where the track diverges is all blue, most of the track to and past the Carousel of Progress is white at the moment, and I think the rest of the way was red. It seemed like more of the track was white in the videos that have been posted, leading me to think that they're working on it night by night.

I really hope that the lights end up changing.

Seems like a waste to me if they don't.:shrug:

Main Street USA

No doubt in my mind, after seeing this latest video, that the 1st floor of the old Skyway building is staying, and that they're building something new on top of it. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom