Video from TTA and Skyway demo.

disneysroyal411

Did you just ingest 24 red bulls and a few Twinkie cakes?

Don't drink red bulls and have any twinkies just a very hyper wanting to run my cross country unaverage 13 year old teenage boy who loves disney while no one else in his school loves it like him.:cry:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
About what not drinking red bulls or that I'm the only who likes Disney in my like whole school, or at least shows enough appreciation to take in detail and think of new ideas or rides for it. :shrug:
I was referring to the World Record of Run-On Sentences. That is all. You seriously have to find the humor there.

Ok. Seriously. Take a deep breath. We know that you like Disney. Im sure there are some others that like Disney in your school. I would guess that they might not know your passion. I respect that you are passionate and an individual. Lets just be cool. One question: what are you doing up? You have school tomorrow

I think that's more like popular desire.
What do you hear? I guess the only reservation I have is that it would be much easier to demo the building and rebuild then outfit a table service on top of and existing place. That is just economics 101 in the work place.

disneysroyal411

I think they need a quick service or restaurant where you look out into space mountain and can watch the coaster and the ceiling and the stars and everything!:lookaroun
(contended sigh) It's all but a dream.:cry:

disneysroyal411

I was referring to the World Record of Run-On Sentences. That is all. You seriously have to find the humor there.

Ok. Seriously. Take a deep breath. We know that you like Disney. Im sure there are some others that like Disney in your school. I would guess that they might not know your passion. I respect that you are passionate and an individual. Lets just be cool. One question: what are you doing up? You have school tomorrow

Yes I do, and I live in Ohio it's 12:20 and there are all 150 kids in my school (catholic private). And I can tell not many people care as much.

Sorry for my lack of grammar, bad at English but love to read!

joel_maxwell

Yes I do, and I live in Ohio it's 12:20 and there are all 150 kids in my school (catholic private). And I can tell not many people care as much.

Sorry for my lack of grammar, bad at English but love to read!
*thread drift* See there. You have found something in common with a stranger hundreds of miles away my Catholic brother. Take that enthusiasm and go to school tomorrow and Im sure there is someone that loves Disney as much as you.

Just take my advice.... "be cool". If you have to repaet it on occasion, so be it... Just "be cool". You will thank me one day when you land the hottest girl in school for prom. Just "be cool". Girls dont like boys on red bull and twinkies... well, maybe not till college. We will discuss that later.

:wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So that music that plays when you enter Space Mountain on the TTA now. Is that Space Mountains new theme song? replacing the star tunnel music?
Dosn`t seem like it. Where Star Tunnel should play (from just before the lift hill view) is silent. The music genuinely seems to be part of an exterior TTA loop.

Mr.EPCOT

What do you hear? I guess the only reservation I have is that it would be much easier to demo the building and rebuild then outfit a table service on top of and existing place. That is just economics 101 in the work place.

It's more like what I don't hear. I've never ever seen or heard any actual rumors that a restaurant is going there, just a common desire among fanboys for one.

joel_maxwell

It's more like what I don't hear. I've never ever seen or heard any actual rumors that a restaurant is going there, just a common desire among fanboys for one.
I would like Richard's opinion on this. I still say it would be cheap to demo and rebuild from scratch if they were going to put something there, although, maybe there are factors inside that building that are unknown (electrical, plumbing etc that cant be touch without MAJOR headache)

blm07

Don't drink red bulls and have any twinkies just a very hyper wanting to run my cross country unaverage 13 year old teenage boy who loves disney while no one else in his school loves it like him.:cry:

Twinkies? Ha! In Disney, it's Goofy's Pucker Power that gets kids hyper!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would like Richard's opinion on this. I still say it would be cheap to demo and rebuild from scratch if they were going to put something there, although, maybe there are factors inside that building that are unknown (electrical, plumbing etc that cant be touch without MAJOR headache)
What they appear to be doing with this building is a bit odd. If they were going to build something new in its location saving the just the bathrooms would IMHO be kind of foolish. But that is just the way I like to work. I prefer a clean slat vs. having to deal with the limitations of working around an existing structure. Outside of Disney it would make a little sense as paperwork, fees, etc are much less for a remodel then for new construction. I have seen commercial buildings torn down to a single wall and then an entirely new building built around it just to qualify as a remodel. But Disney does not have to deal with stuff like that so I do not see that as the reason.

Here are a few possibilities that I see. It could be as simple as someone saying "I bet we can save 30 grand by saving the bathrooms." We all know how the current management team will do anything to save a buck. Disney might also have long term plans for this location and are merely using this time where space mountain is down to do the majority of the demolition. The bathrooms are staying put for the obvious reason that the area needs those facilities. I know my family makes at least one pit stop there per trip and I doubt we are the only ones. Another possibility is that there is structural issue. As we know much of MK is the second floor of a 2 story building. Not knowing what is under the skyway station the structure of that bathroom might be critical to what ever may be going up there in the future. If any one can clue me in to what is under it I could make a bit more of an educated guess. It could just as easily be a combination of both of those scenarios or something different entirely.

sknydave

Those are some of the best bathrooms in MK because very few people use them in comparison to most others. The bathrooms next to the noodle station are never busy, either.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As we know much of MK is the second floor of a 2 story building. Not knowing what is under the skyway station the structure of that bathroom might be critical to what ever may be going up there in the future.
There is nothing under there; the Utilidor only reaches out as far as Buzz / Merchants of Venus around there.

See you next week :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom