Vacation Planning Video DVD

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maerj
LOL, okay... I still have no idea what any of you are talking about!

It's usually a way to get a thread buried back to the top. It's frowned on, but there was a good reason for this one.

I :hurl:ed all over the other pages.

pepsistar

:( Boo Hoo--- I ordered both, but neither have come yet--- How long did it take?? Do not know what the BUMP is either:veryconfu

Thanks for the report-- Maejre. Sounds like the DVD will be worth the wait. Hope I can play it on the computer???

Just wish it would get here-----------------

pepsistar

:( Boo Hoo--- I ordered both, but neither have come yet--- How long did it take?? Do not know what the BUMP is either:veryconfu

Thanks for the report-- Maerj. Sounds like the DVD will be worth the wait. Hope I can play it on the computer???

Just wish it would get here-----------------

blm07

Main Menu

Attachments

• menu1.jpg
    menu1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 144

blm07

Originally posted by GoofyMike29
why does everyone keep writing dvd in red?

That happens when you do a search for exact words. I think someone gave a link to this thread with DVD for the search word.

MKCustodial

Does the DVD come with any of the "Where Magic Lives" commercials, and is it featured towards the new campaign, or is it a bland, general one?

Maerj

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Does the DVD come with any of the "Where Magic Lives" commercials, and is it featured towards the new campaign, or is it a bland, general one?

Nope, none of those commercials are on it. It *IS* themed to that campaign though.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by blm07
"Entirely Disney... entirely BLEH!"

The guy on the right looks like Jared from the Subway commericals... :lol:
Thanks for the screen grabs...my DVD should be here anyday now... I hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom