Vacation Planning Video DVD

Nineinchnailsmk

no, it looks like the same as the other ones. however the only major difference is that the fact that the video itself highlights different aspects of the park geared towards different people, but the "extras" are the same as are the maps and the hotel stuff.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
no, it looks like the same as the other ones. however the only major difference is that the fact that the video itself highlights different aspects of the park geared towards different people, but the "extras" are the same as are the maps and the hotel stuff.

Thanks! :wave:

pepsistar

:confused: Nineinchnail---- Are there three different DVD's ???? I know they have different video's but I thouhgt the "ONE" DVD had everything on it??

Does that mean I have to try again--- ???? :(

Got a VHS still waiting on "A" DVD---------- Please let me know if they are different- K!!!:D Thanks

djmatthews

I'm in England, I origionally ordered my Planning Video, and it came, then the DVD was realeased, so I ordered that and got a video, I re-ordered and got another video?!?! How bizzare, I'm gonna call next time I think.

Nineinchnailsmk

yea, i thought (as im sure many other people did) that they would just release one dvd with all of the videos on it. I mean, that would probably be a good idea considering most dvds hold almost 4 hours of video (if im not mistaken).

I ended up having a dvd sent to three houses. One saying i was age 23, one saying i was age 60 and one saying i was age 34 with kids who are young....

thats how it was done :)

Luau Cove

The WDW planning DVD is very quick indeed. Maybe it lasts 20 minutes or so. It's not so complete compared to the previous ones.

-->Liam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom